PERFECT MISTAKE

BIAS

~

"Yah! Are you sure they are here?" You asked  your best bud.

"Yes, kill me if I'm wrong." She answered.

"I will surely will." You whispered as you looked at her with eyes widening. He then smirked and looked at you too.

You, two, were actually hiding in one of the big posts at the parking lot of a mall where Bangtan eats out. Hiding from cctv cameras, hiding from guards and hiding from Bangtan. You and your bestfriend flew to Korea and decided to be a not-so-sasaeng-fan for a week. Now, your making the most desperate move for the sake of meeting them, and that is to wait for them to load at their van.

"What is the plate number you say?" You asked at your bestfriend who's busy scrolling at her mobile. "Hey! Answer me!" You nagged.

"Aish! Wait! They just tweeted something." She said and you then looked at her phone to see it too. "Oahh! See! This is a restaurant in this mall! They just finished eating.  So you shut up and let's just wait, okay?" She said proudly  as they tweeted a group selca.

"Okay!" you spat. "But where's their van!?" You asked as you want to make sure on which van will you eye. You looked at your bestfriend staring at two closed black vans parked just infront of you. You nagged her shoulders, "Hey!".

She then looked at you and smiled, "I can't remember the plate number. Mian!" She said and immediately you got that feeling of wanting her to bury alive right at that moment or kick her ass out from the parking lot.

"What the-! How could you!?" You yelled at her. She's being ridiculous ... well you know your best friend as that person but this time isn't the right time to be like that. It's innappropriate. You might lose a chance you've been waiting for the whole fangirling moment of your life. You shrugged and looked out giving out a sigh.

"I am so sorry ... okay?" But I am sure it's just one of these van over here." She said. You looked at her, she's sorry so you cant stand getting angry at her. Later on you just wait patiently for a miracle to happen.

After a short while, you heard a van who's starting up the engine, you immediately looked for it. To your suprise it's none of the vans parked in front but a the van behind you, a white one. You immediately turned around, got your banners up and yelled like there's no tomorrow.

You knew it was them.

"Oppa~ Oppa! Saranghe! Oppa Oppa! Notice us! Oppa~ Oppa~ Oppaaaaaaa!!!!~" You said screaming your heart out until the van sped up.

No way! You told yourself, there's no way that they can't notice you both so as the van started moving you followed it and ran.

You were too focused on running that you didn't noticed there was a hole on the floor. With all the good fortune in the world, note the sarcasm, your stepped on it and tripped like a penguin kissing the floor up front.

"Y/N!!!" Your bestfriend said as she saw you. She immediately ran towards you and asked, "Hey! Are you okay?" looking down at you on bended knees.

You can't asnwer because it hurts. What you can just response is a groan to make emphasis that it really hurts.

"Hey! Answer me!" Your bestfriend continued to asked but then suddenly...

"Jeogeyo? Gwenchanayo?" A voice popped out.  (J-Hope)

"Yah yah yah!? Ige beoya?" Another voice and you felt your bestfriend squeezing your shoulders. (V)

"Hey, that hurts!" You answered still lying on the floor

"Aigooo~ Yuruengeul Yeojas~" A new voice spoke (Jimin)  and this time you knew there was something going on. Heart's dudubb dudubb~

"Eeehh ... Hyung! Enguelish .. Pal li!" You knew who it was ... (Jung Kook) Heart's dudubb dudubb~ to the 100th level

"Hey, are you okaay?" You heard an awkward voice (Jin). Now, you can't even feel if your bestfriend is still breathing or not. You had an idea on who were thos but you just cant move because you froze as icey cold.

"____ Oppa! Saranghe Heart's dudubb dudubb~ to the nth level

"But then ... Why are you on the floor?" Now that's English and you sure who it was (Namjoon).  You then felt hands lifting you and helping you out to sit in facing your best friend.

And as you open your eyes, you saw your best friend who's about to cry out looking in one direction, above your head. You then turned your head upward and the view was lethally amazing.

"Annyeong? Arr Yuu Okaaee?" Your bias asked together with the other six looking at you smiling and waving.

You thought you were dying because you saw an imaginar white lights behind them. Your eyes were almost sticking out as your heart wanted to explode like a nuclear bomb. To that surprised, the pain that you felt was immediately blown away ans a word finally came out.

"O ... Oppa~~"

~