THE TOILET STORY

JUNGKOOK Imagine

~

Saturday escapade at Seoul made your heart flutters. It was the dream that you ever dreamt ever since you knew Kpop. And now is the moment you've been waiting for. Vacation for two weeks with a friend, concert ticket to BTS Begin plus a side trip to Jeju are what's in store for your sweet escapade.

The biggest mall in Seoul was your destination that morning and next week would be the concert. You and your friend were out to buy some clothes for that special event. It's just a one-time concert in Seoul that you shouldn't miss.

After shopping new clothes and shoes you guys decided to have a tea drink. You found a tea shop near the store where you came from. But right after you gave your orders and found a seat, you felt you wanted to go to the bathroom and urinate.

~

RUN! RUN! RUN!!!! Rapmon hyung will get angry if they knew I was out! Jung Kook told to himself. Yes, he sneaked out from their practice. His hyungs were at BigHit while he said he's not feeling well so they left him alone in their dorm. However this golden maknae lied and apparently he got bored at the dorm so he decided to go to the mall to stroll.

He wore his mask and a snapback for his security but then he wasn't safe on his fan's quirky eyes. He was walking alone when he accidentally bumped into a girl. He said sorry then but the fan knew he was Jeon Jungkook and began screaming telling the world who he was.

Believing he can avoid the scandal, he wore his hood and immediately ran to get rid of them.

With no place to hide safely, he just ran and ran. He looked behind him and saw a large number of fan girls tailing at him like crazy ass. This cant be happening now. He's sure that his hyungs will kill him alive plus Bang PD. Andwe!

At last, he thought of a great idea. He turned left where the restrooms were located. He ran fast as he can until he reached his 'destination'.

~

Meanwhile~

You were about to get out from the cubicle, you know you were alone at the comfort room because its located somewhere isolated. But as you open the door, a masked man wearing a red cap and a grey hoodie entered the cubicle right where you were. You were then about to scream but the man was fast to cover your mouth. He even pinned you at the back of the door and shushed you out.

You saw his eyes widened up for finding out that you were a foreigner. 'Cheogi ... Puhleasue be keuwayetue. Mianhe.' He said whispering on your ears. But you didn't take that! Instead you reached you hand to remove his mask and a revealing view shocked your whole entity as hell. With your eyes almost sticking out you saw your bias, Jeon Jungkook on your face.

'Puhleasue?' he repeated and you just nodded, unconsciously.

He then released your mouth as well as you and stepped backward for a distance. He sighed and softly said, 'Gomawu' following a sweet smile of relief while catching his breathe.

With heart thumping, getting wild, and eyes not believing of what you were seeing, not a single sound could come out from your mouth. You were too unprepared for this moment but you too were very grateful and happy. You sighed deeply and at last a word came out. 'O.. Oppa~' you mumbled.

He fortunately heard it, looked at you, smiled and whispered, "Annyeong~"

~

paperNpen: it ends here, because I want you to think of your own ending. Hope you like it. :) Please do some comment :) Kamsa~