CONFESSION

V

~

“So, yeah … what I am saying is … I like you.” Said Rico, one of your classmates. Before the class went over he said he wants to tell something . You were at the locker area where he followed you and that’s it, he just confessed.

You swallowed a lump in your throat as you froze and got shocked in his revelation. He was a good friend, and that’s it. He is actually just a friend for you because you like someone else and unfortunately it’s not him. Its Taehyung, the alien Kim Taehyung.

“So … can I ask for your answer?” Rico followed up as he noticed that you are in the state of shock.

“Ahh … Rico I … I … OH! KAPCHAGYA! “you were about to say a word when you heard a full bang of the locker door behind you.

You came back to your senses and you looked behind to know who it was. But the most shocking part is, its Taehyung. He was there when Rico said it. He was just at the locker behind you and he heard everything. Even the confession.

“Oh~ TaeHyungie?” you whispered as your eyes met. He was looking straight at your eyes, it was sharp and an intense sight. Perhaps it was like saying something. But before you asked him anything, he turned his back and walked away. Ouch!

At last, you’re back in the real situation. After seeing Taehyung disappeared, you turned back to Rico and said, “Im sorry Rico… you’re a good friend … but we need to stop right there. Being friends. Im so sorry.” You finished giving out a small ‘sorry’ smile to him.

Good thing Rico is very kind and understanding. That even though he was rejected he accepted it manly. He said his goodbye and left. You then started walking out of the school to go home but as upon walking alone on the corridors, Taehyung’s gaze earlier rushed in to our mind.

“I wonder what’s the meaning of that … TaeHyung … beoya?” you asked yourself while hugging the books in your possession. But as you were about to turn left on the corridor, a hand grabbed you and pushed you on the wall. But you cant Identify who it was because he’s actually hugging you with his face sobbed on your hair.

“Damn, I guess I was too late.” The man spoke so low and sad near to your right ear.

“Who … Who are … you? What do you mean” you asked almost in a panic mode as the hug became tighter.

“But I’ll say it anyway … I like you.”

Your eyes went big as you finally noticed who it was. It was TaeHyung!

“Tae … Hyung-iie?” you asked.

“Listen to me first. I like you! I like you since I knew your name. I like you since I saw you smile. I like you since I saw you! But since it’s too late, I guess this is … (he sighs heavily) useless.” And his hug gets even tighter. Oh gosh, now my heart wants to explode!

WHUT!? He likes me … ? Like he really likes me? But wait. Useless? Why? Oh no. is he thinking that Rico and I … OH NO!

I smiled a small one with what I thought. He was about to loosen his hug when I hugged him back. I can feel his shock.

“Taehyungiie … I like you too.” I said.

“Beo!?” he asked.

I loosen up my hug and looked at him, at his face. Now we’re eye to eye.

“I declined Rico.” I smiled. “Because I like you.” I said and it was like a magic into his ears. He smiled back and hugged me the tightest followed by a quick kiss on my forehead, on my nose and on my lips.

~

END <3