Private Nurse

NamJoon Imagine

~

"Yeahh.. *coughs Im sorry. I really can't do it today. Please understand. *coughs Thank you." You said your excuses to your best friend before hanging up.

You were sick because of the pretty cold five degree Celsius of the winter season last night. You got home late from a group study in preparation of your long awaited entrance exam in a prestigious University in Seoul. But instead of getting new knowledge, you got a cold and a high fever.

Since you were leaving alone in Seoul no one would take care of you but yourself only. Well, you got a boyfriend but he is busy working on their new album that was soon to be launched. And as a good girlfriend you don't wanna give him another load or make him worry.

You covered yourself using your blanket and closed your eyes for you to sleep. Maybe it could help, you said. Because aside from it's the side effect of the paracetamol you took, you had a very hard time sleeping last night due to coughing.

*Phone ringing

You took your phone out from under your blanket as well as your head and saw that Namjoon is calling.

"No good. My voice is husky and I cough so hard. He will notice it for sure." You said talking to yourself. With the commotion inside of your brain you decided not to answer his call and let it ring until it stopped. A few more unanswered call and then you fell asleep without you even noticing.

~

"Hmm ... Mushroom soup ..." you mumbled as you recognized the aroma you smelled. It was your favorite soup.

"Jagiya ... I've prepared something for you... Come on ... wake up."

You heard someone and it really sounds like him. What a nice dream you have, you thought and smiled -- first your favorite soup and then now Namjoon's voice. But why the hell you are not seeing him in your dreams?

Later, you felt your bed jerking and it made you open your eyes.

"Jagiya, ireona. You better eat this before it gets cold." Even under your blanket you heard him loud and clear. You open your eyes fully and lifted your heard from burying on the blanket. And there goes your boyfriend's dimples greeting you hello. Namjoon was sitting beside you.

"Omo. Kim NamJoon!" you abruptly said and it made him laugh.

"Yah. What's with my full name future Mrs. Kim?" he said. He was wearing a black muscle sleeves shirt and looks very cute with an apron on top.

"How d'you know?" you asked as he pulled your arms for you to sit.

He scratched his temple before answering. "I got frustrated that you didn't answer my calls so I called your best friend. Then I rushed to come over and see you." He said in a low worried voice.

"How about your album? I thought-

"I couldn't concentrate making music knowing that you are in pain. So I rushed in. I will take care of you and be your nurse until you feel better. Okay?" He said and got both your hands while looking in your eyes.

You smiled at him. "Thank you." You said and squeezed his hands. He then grabbed you and hugged you so tightly. You hugged him back and lifted your head to see his face but a kiss on your nose surprised you.

"Come on and eat." He released you by then. "This is my specialty" He said and posed like a real chef with his eyes hardly closed and stretched lips revealing his dimples. He got the tray of the soup that he placed on your bedside table and served it. "By the way I destroyed your kitchen in cooking this. Mianhe." He said and it  made you laugh.

~

Thank You :)