Topless Swettie

JIMIN Imagine

~

Its past 12midnight but you were still on your way home riding a bus. It was late when you and your group mates had finished doing your research paper.

The bus stopped and you threw a look outside. You thought it was a bad idea because you saw a food cart of spicy rice cakes and your stomach started to do tantrums. Then you remembered that you haven't eaten your dinner yet. You sighed.

After a few sec the bus started to run forward and you felt a vibration from your pocket. You got your phone and knew that it was your boyfriend, Jimin. You immediately answered it.

"Oh, Jagi eodiya?" he asked. Last night, Jimin said that tonight was the last promotion of their album and said he's free for a week. And you're sure that he'll ask you out to a date or ask you to go home in your province in Busan.

"Uhm, bus ... im just on my way home." you answered.

"Yah [Y/N]!!! It's past 12 and you're still out? Have you eaten already?" he said. Being worried was obvious in his voice. You smirked at that thought.

"Not yet ... but I'll eat as soon as I get home." you said giving him assurance. "How's your-*call ended tone

You haven't finished your words when he hung up. You look at your screen and saw that it has ended. "Tsshh... Babo." You mumbled. You can't believe that Jimin actually hung up without letting you finish talking. You were slightly hurt as it was the very first time he did that.

With a great disappointment, you just started to play music and return your phone back in your pocket.

~

After 25 minutes, you have reached your apartment. You noticed that the door wasn't lock and you immediately thought of something. You only have two identical keys, one that you have and the other was in Jimin's possession. You smiled as you smell something.

Silently, you entered your room and saw no one but a bowl of freshly cooked ramen that caught your attention. Its smell was all over your apartment and in an instant, you saw yourself eating it graciously. Because of too much hunger, you even forgot if Jimin was home or not.

"Oh. You're here!" a familiar voice came out from your room. And as you saw it you almost choked with the view. It was Jimin who just finished taking a shower. He went out from your room just wearing a towel. He was drying his hair using an extra cloth but was topless and still a little wet. You can clearly see droplets of water running freely on Jimin's biceps and chocolate abs. Now that scene made you choked to your death.

You coughed as hard as you were shocked. He then immediately ran over you and tapped your back. "Yah! Jagi, are you okay?" he asked almost laughing.

"Wa - wa- watehh~" you said and in an instant he gave a glass of water.

After calming yourself, he stood right behind you and hugged you so tightly making your faces sticking to each other. He even smell your hair and sweetly whispered on your ears, "Jagiya ... bogoshipeo~ saranghe." Then the next was a sweet kiss on your cheek.

~