Happy 100th Anniversary

V Short Imagine

~

'I'm here' you immediately said as V picked up your call. you just arrived in a cozy restaurant downtown.

V asked you out for a dinner date but things wasn't falling right as planned. He said he got an emergency meeting with the other member with regards to their upcoming concert. rescheduling your date wasn't a problem but your persistent boyfriend wanted to push through with it. its just that he will be a little late.

"mianhe jagi ... I will follow as soon as the meeting is done." he answered sounding very sorry.

"its okay jagi... I will wait for you here" you said smiling. after his short goodbye you dropped the call and proceeded to the resto.

inside was a waiter who greeted you and guided you to the table where V had reserved. its just a bit odd that its located in the most center part of the resto. as the waiter assisted you he gave a card before he left.

You very well know that its from V, you opened it and  smiled as you read its content, "Happy 100th Day Jagiya, Saranghae" and right after closing the card, there was darkness. the lights were turned off.

"what's this?" said trying to ask yourself as getting frightened with the darkness.

you were about to complain when the main stage of the resto was lighted up beautifully followed by a voice you were very certain of the owner.

"ahem .. ahem!" its says and then from the darkness V came out holding the microphone. he pointed out a finger and the spot light was at you.

Frozen, you just can't react. you were just like looking at him, surprised and awed by the man in front of you." *your name ... Jagiya ... this is for you ... sarangahae! " he said following an alienated smile he can only have and then he began singing 'you're my' <3