FIRST

SUGA IMAGINE

~

It was fixed. Theme park date at daytime and dinner date at night. It was your 20th day as a couple and both you and Yoongi want to celebrate it significantly even though he has a hectic schedule.

But its three in the afternoon now and you got a message from him that they had an extension in a broadcasting company now.

~

"Im really sorry jagiya." Yoongi sounded so disappointed when at last they finished broadcasting at 6pm. He got his tire fired up and started driving on your apartment to pick you up.

You sighed. "It's okay jagi ... What's important is that you'll come here. Take care and be safe." You said and hung up.

Since you're a very understanding girlfriend and you just started being a couple you had extended your patience extra miles from normal. No need complaining, you had accepted your fate. You are an idol's yeoja and that means you're ready on all kind of sh*t in your relationship that might happen. And that includes situation like this.

Not less than 10 minutes, Suga arrived with a bouquet of your favourite flower as a gift. But since it's almost dinner time, you just have to proceed on your next plan. The dinner date.

~

"Jagi, we're out of the way already." You said as you noticed that Suga had straightened up the road you were taking instead of turning left.

"Don't worry, this is better." He said smiling looking at you. He then reached his left arm and pinched your cheek lightly. "And I know you will like it." He said and your trust was in him so you just let it happened.

He then parked the car on a familiar place, it was the Han riverbanks. Oh great, you were expecting something extravagant but yeah, you were actually at the Han River site.

He got off and opened the door for you. At first it felt a little odd. Why Han River? You should've celebrate your 200th day in a real way right? Not in your mind you're thinking bout this to happen. A bit of pain knocked your heart.

"Why here?" you asked almost Disappointed.

But it was never a verbal answer that you received. Instead, He tilted your shoulder for you to face the river and caged you in a back hug that never felt so good.

"Because ... " you looked at him as he's looking at you too. Its was the place where I first met you," he said and peck a kiss on the tip of your nose. "And I am so grateful!" He said smiling all with his gums. "I love you" he whispered in your ears, softly and sweet.