Jason Voorhees /2/

You couldn't move an inch. You were so scared that almost forgot to breathe, and when he started to approach you, you still couldn't move. When you focused on the blood-covered machete, you decided to act. Slowly, you started backing away, and backing up became running. Wow, you'd definitely win the championship now. You thought you'd already lost him and that's why you stopped and turned around, but that was a mistake. Big hands grabbed your waist and at the same time he put his hand on your mouth so you couldn't scream. From all the confusion, you fainted in his arms and fell into the realm of dreams.

.

.

Slowly you opened your eyes and gingerly rose to a sitting position. You were lying on some soft but hard bed that wasn't extra comfortable. You heard the creak of the floor and looked where the sound was coming from. In front of you was that guy from last night..Wait..He actually killed everyone who was with you at camp! Suddenly, as if you had recovered, you got off the bed quickly and ran for the door. At least, that's what you were planning. His hands grabbed your waist and turned you around. You looked into each other's eyes and you started crying. "P-please don't kill me,"you begged him and covered your face with your hands. You waited for some pain, but none came, so you looked over your fingers at him. He just stared at you without moving, which scared you even more.

 "You.. Don't want to kill me?" You asked, and he tightened his grip on your waist and shook his head. You were a little relieved, but he really scared you, so you didn't feel extra comfortable. When he saw it, his left hand took hold of your face and wiped away your tears. You opened your eyes wide and blushed a little. "C-can you talk?" You asked another question, and he shook his head again. You stood there for about two minutes, staring blankly into each other's eyes. I have to get out of here as fast as I can anyway. It went through your head, and slowly you felt the handle with your hand. You thought he hadn't noticed, but his grip tightened and you jumped a little because you were scared.

All of a sudden he picked you up and carried you back to the bed. Shit shit shit, you thought. The guy in the hockey mask put you on the bed and stared at you, again. This time you were about two inches apart and he still had the machete in his hand, so a chance to escape? Zero.

It's been hours, and right now you're sitting on an uncomfortable bed, wondering what you're going to do. The guy went somewhere and left you alone in the old cabin, but before he left, he gave you a warning look. I think he warned you not to run. Great, so you can't run because he'll catch you outside anyway, and he can't talk. You'll go crazy soon, you know that. When you were absorbed in your thoughts, you had an idea. You got up and headed for the exit, but when you opened it, he was standing in front of the door. Great, you thought sarcastically. He looked angry, and I think he was about to grab you, but you moved and put your hands in front of you to stop him. "Wait! I wasn't trying to run away, I just had an idea and I needed a few things to do it. Since you've been away and haven't been back for a long time, I wanted to go get it,"You got out quickly and waited to see what he would do.

He stood looking at you without any reaction. "Can I go get my stuff, then?" You asked him, and he shook his head. You sighed, wondering what to do now.. "Then.. Come with me to make sure I don't run away," you looked into his eyes, and after a while he nodded. You smiled a little, expecting him to get out of the way, but instead he took your hand and dragged you out of the cabin. Well, at least that's it, you thought.