Pennywise /1/

You moved into a town called Derry because your grandmother left you her old house. It's the second day you've been living here, so you're all unpacked, and today you're going for a walk. You left around eight o'clock at night because you like to walk under the stars, and there's hardly anyone to bother you.

When you were walking in a park about a mile from the house, you noticed something strange. It's like seeing a figure. You stopped and looked to your right. There was a... Tree? Quite a strange tree, you told yourself, getting closer. When you were there, you couldn't really see anything because it was dark. You wanted to leave, but you heard breathing. And it wasn't yours.

You froze in place and slowly looked up at the tree to find two bright yellow to orange eyes looking at you. Your eyes widened and you just stood there, unable to move. The yellow-orange eyes stared at you through and through, and after a while they turned to dark blue. "Where is your fear? Why aren't you afraid?!" There was a deep voice, and his eyes changed back to yellow-orange. You started shaking in place like you'd been doused in ice water. "Here it is," he giggled, but his eyes still hadn't changed.

"Who-who are you?" You asked, and his smile widened. "I am Pennywise, tha dancing clown!" You just stood there looking at him for a moment, but then you smiled back. "Great, I love clowns!" You relaxed and smiled, but with him it was the other way around. His eyes widened and he just stood there looking at you.

"what?" He asked, and you nodded. "Mhm, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you Pennywise," you held out your hand, and his eyes turned blue, but not the dark one. The blue one that caught your attention. The kind of baby blue you could drown in.

.

.

hello! So I added another slasher, Pennywise! This chapter is a little shorter because I didn't have any ideas, I hope that's okay.

- Ell.