Stalker | Jason Voorhees x Reader

Jason has been following you since you arrived with your 'friends' at the camp. His first thought was to kill you all, as he did with everyone else before you. And he wanted to continue to do so.. But with the exception of you.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

He wanted to get a good look at you all and wait until after the evening massacre. He saw a group of about nine teenagers getting out of two cars. And then he saw you. He never thought in his life that he would see such a beautiful and pure soul among those intruder. You were like the sun shining all the way to him. Except the others were ruining you. And he certainly didn't want to let it go.

Your pov. —>
"This is going to be really cool! Right after unpacking, I'm going to jump in the lake."
"Fuck unpacking!" Was arguing Jordny and a guy I don't know. Right after he shouted it, everyone ran and jumped to the lake. I took my things out of the trunk and went with them to look for a cabin that's a long way from them.

Oh, I don't understand how I could talk myself into this. I never wanted to come here, but my mother insisted on making friends here. Yeah, except for shit. She just wanted to get rid of me for a few days.
When I finally found a good-looking cabin after a good thirty minutes, I unpacked and then decided to go for a walk to check it out. I ended up finding a spot next to the lake. I could see these freaks jumping in the water, but no one could see me, thank God. I unfolded my blanket and started to sit down, but just before that, my stomach protested when I hadn't had a piece of bread since this morning. That's why I turned on my heel again and took the food I had in my backpack from the cabin. On top of that, a book and some drinks, and went back to the lake side again. When I finally sat down, I started reading a book called "From Blood and Ash" and nibbled on grapes.

"At the end of the day, it's not going to be as bad as it looked.. But it would definitely be better without them," I said to myself, returning to reading after staring at the others.

Jason's pov. —>
Jason watched your every move, but he also had to watch out for the crew by the water. How he'd like to get into the lake now and drown a few.. But watching his Y/N seemed a lot more exciting. He wasn't quite sure what to do with you when all the bloody stuff has begun. But what he was sure of, he wouldn't kill you. And he won't let you escape either. He was sure you wouldn't be sorry for the deaths of those people.

Your pov. —>
There was an evening when you woke up because of a falling cone on your head. Yes, you really fell asleep and then the pinecone fell on you. However, you got up, harvested your things and went on your way to your cabin. No one in the crew seemed upset about your disappearance, which didn't surprise you in any way.

When you got back, you set up your bed and wanted to make tea, but unfortunately there was somehow no electricity in the woods. But you still have a working phone that you looked at and found out it was 11 p.m. That's why you took your sanitary supplies and went to a clean water source. There weren't many in the camp, but there was a small drinking fountain before entering the woods from trail. Luckily, it worked, and you could brush your teeth in peace.
When you leaned over and spat water out of your mouth, you saw a dark silhouette standing behind a tree in the darkness. It was right in front of you, about six steps from the trail. Your breath stopped. You were probably already delirious, there was no one here but you and those people in the back, so if it was any of them, they'd make just fun of you. That's why you chose to ignore it. You took your stuff and went to the cabin again. There you lay down in bed and closed your eyes, trying to sleep. Of course, you didn't succeed in a mysterious way. Oh but how you wish you could..

At night, you heard the creak of the wooden floor in the room you were lying in. Your heart started beating like crazy and you didn't know what to do. The footsteps approached the shoulders of the bed, where they paused for a moment. Then you felt a touch on your leg. You didn't have a blanket at the moment because it was summer and warm in the evening, so you'd just cook with a blanket. You could feel someone's fingers caressing your skin. As they rise higher and higher. You were trying to keep your eyes closed and especially so he wouldn't recognize that you were just playing your sleep. His hand slid off your leg and touched your face out of the blue. This time you were startled and slightly flinched, which he probably noticed. You opened your eyes quickly and saw him. A tall man with a bloody hockey mask. There was a rumor in your head for this camp and you knew right away it was him.
"Jason?" You said unknowingly out loud. You don't know why, but you didn't mind the way he probed you a little while ago. You just weren't sure he wasn't here to kill you. But he would have done that a long time ago, wouldn't he? Then why is he here?
Why is he interested in you? Why didn't he kill you when he had the chance? Even he will not tell you the answer to these questions again. (A/N: 'Cause he can't talk pls-)