Halloween special | Pumpkin head x reader

Before you decide to write anything, please watch the video in the comments;

(If it didn't load, or the video was deleted, here are the screenshots):

I know

I know. I'm simply broken _.. But listen, he's so hot!! XD
I was calmly watching the videos on tiktok, and it showed this. I immediately got the idea to do it as a Halloween special. So there it is!

I'm writing it on Halloween, but I don't think I'll be able to finish it, so it probably won't be published until after Halloween.

!Warning!
There will be a bonus at the end of the chapter, which will be the NSFW Content! Read it only if you want to.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

Y/N works at a coffee shop in the middle of Houston to support herself and her dog Dasty. Dasty is a Swiss white shepherd who has a big heart and loves his mistress more than anything. Y/N decides to have overtime on one particular day, which she had planned in detail. But everything changes by the time she meets him. What could possibly happen in Texas on Halloween in the middle of the night?

Y/N Pov.
"Well, how long do you want to stay? The others have gone home and I'm going to see my family too. So I'm handing you the keys to the store, as long as you don't lose them or forget to lock them!" With those words, Joseph, my boss, put the keys in my hands and disappeared behind the cafe door. I didn't hesitate to put the keys in my pocket and walk towards the toilets. There, I found a bucket into which I poured some of the floor-washing resources and then filled it with hot water. I was about to pick up a mop, but that's when I realized it was nowhere in sight. So I spent about an hour looking all over the cafe for one damn mop that I couldn't find anyway, which is why I had to do it by hand. I took the broom, dipped the rag in the buckets, wrung it out and then wrapped it around the broom. It wasn't long before I was tired after mopping two rooms; the toilets and floor behind the counter. That's why I decided to play some songs.