Jason Voorhees /4/

You looked at him with wide eyes. "You want me to take a shower with you?" You asked, and after he nodded, you blushed. "J-Jason, that.." You wanted to object, but he took your arm and pointed at him, then at you, and at the shower. "Jason, I-I've already showered. I can wash your hair if you want," you said with a smile, and after a while he nodded. Well, that was close, you told yourself, and Jason began to undress.

You turned all red, and after hearing the sound of Jason getting into the tub, you turned back to him. You walked over, put some shampoo in your hand, and started washing his hair. He probably liked it because he relaxed and so did you after a while. When his hair was washed, you turned to wipe your hands on the towel, but Jason's hand grabbed your forearm and you fell into the tub where Jason was. "J-Jason! You made my, arghh,  clothes wet!" You looked at him and found that your faces were inches apart.. I mean, if you can call it a face when he was wearing a mask.

You looked into each other's eyes for a while, and then you started to get closer. Am I going to kiss the mask? It went through your head and you stopped moving. "Jason..Can you take off your mask?" You asked Jason, who looked deep into your eyes. He shook his head. "Please..? You get a reward if you take it off,"after a while he nodded slightly and began to take it off. He revealed his misshapen face, but he didn't look ugly to you. Nobody's perfect. You put your hands on his cheeks and examined all the curves. You smiled and began to approach again.

You put your lips on his and closed your eyes. It was just a little simple kiss, but you didn't want to scare him. After all, he'd never kissed anyone. You pulled back and smiled like sunshine. "Did you like it?" instead of answering, he pulled you closer to him and did the same thing you did to him a few seconds ago.