Brahms /1/

Chapter is for emptypotato__

You're standing in front of this big house where you're supposed to babysit for a couple of days. The house looks scary, you said to yourself, and walked toward the door. You rang and waited. Then the door opened and an old lady stood there.

"Um, Hi! I'm supposed to be the babysitter here from today," you said. "Oh, yes! Come in," said the old lady, letting you in. "My name is Y/N," you introduced yourself, "Nice to meet you, call me Mrs. Heelshire," she replied, and continued on. Gradually she showed you all the rooms of the house and told you the necessary information until you reached one room where another old man was standing. Probably her husband, you told yourself. "Nice to meet you,"You shook hands with the man and looked at the chair in front of you. "This is Brahms," said the old lady, pointing to the doll sitting in that chair.

You looked at them like you saw a ghost. You didn't mean to be rude, but..Seriously? You knelt by the doll. It was a boy. He had short brown hair and was made of porcelain. "Hello Brahms, I'm Y/N. I hope we get along," you carefully shook hands with the porcelain doll while the Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire were looking at you.

For the next two hours or so, the old lady showed you what you were going to have to do and how you were going to take care of Brahms. It's a doll, these words came into your head several times.. When you and Brahms were standing outside the house, before they left, Mrs. Heelshire put a paper with rules in your hand. They said goodbye to Brahms and you waved. You turned to the door, went inside and started reading the rules. It said everything she showed you, except for one.. There was a good-night kiss.

At first you said you weren't going to do the job, but you felt sorry for the old people and that's why you decided to do it for them. What could happen to you?

---

I saw the movie "The Boy" but decided to change it up a bit. That's why I'm warning you in advance that there won't be a lot of minor characters, only Malcolm and maybe your best friend to call. I'm sorry for such a short chapter, but unfortunately I'm only going to write chapters by 500 words, due to lack of time.

- Ell.