Pennywise /2/

He stood there without moving, just looking at you with those blue eyes. "Something's wrong, Pennywise?" You asked and cocked your head like a puppy. You saw him swallow and his cheeks turned a little red.

---

Pennywise's Pov.

She's so freaking cute. I thought, enjoying the sight of her beautiful face. I'm even sorry to have to scare her. "Hello?," she said, moving closer to me. Nah, I won't scare her... yet. "You come with me," i took her wrist and dragged her through the woods. "Wait a minute, what the-" She fidgeted, so I took her to bride style. When she found out it was futile, she stopped fighting.

I led her to the canal, where I laid her on the ground. "H-how long am I going to be here?" She asked, and I felt her growing afraid. Her fear was so sweet, sweeter than any I'd ever tasted...

---

Pennywise closed his eyes and seemed to be sniffing something. He got close and you got scared. Will he hurt you? Or worse, will he kill you?! He stopped suddenly and opened his eyes to yours. You were inches apart until you could even feel his breath on your face. "Y-you want to kill me?" You asked quietly. "No," he replied. "And how long will I stay? And-and what about me? And-" You don't say it because he puts his hand over your mouth and gets a little closer. "Too many questions," he says, and is silent for a moment. "You can ask one question every day, if you'll be a good girl, then two," he took his hand off your lips and went somewhere. "W-wait, then.. I'll be here for more than a day?!" You screamed, but he didn't hear you.

He left you alone, in the middle.. nothing. I mean, you like being alone, at certain times.. But right now, you need someone with you. Especially when it's in the middle of the sewers in the dark. After waiting a while, you gave up and lay down on the cold ground.

.

.

While you were sleeping on the cold ground, Pennywise's back. When he saw you lying on the ground, he came over, knelt down and put a strand of hair behind your ear. You woke up, but turned quickly with your back to him, because you didn't want to look at him. "What's wrong?" You heard him speak, but didn't answer. His two hands turned you back to face him, and your eyes widened. You were inches apart, and neither of you was talking, just staring at each other... I mean, he was staring at you, you were just trying to look anywhere but him.

When you found out it wasn't going anywhere, you started talking. "Where did you go...?" He looked at you for a moment as if he saw a ghost in front of him, but then he answered. "Do.. Certain things," you looked at him with a frown on your face. "Why did you leave me? I don't like being alone in the dark," you said, and his eyes opened wide. He didn't know what to say, and you noticed, so you decided to give him a hug. "Since I'm supposed to stay here, just be with me and don't go anywhere," you said, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Understood," he said.