Freddy Krueger /3/

"I became a dream demon for revenge. You'll only be able to see me in your dreams," he said, looking into your eyes, which began to fill with your tears. "I-I missed you s-so much," you put your hands on your face, and then you felt his hand wrap around your waist, one hand resting on your back. "I know, I know.. I missed you too," he said, stroking your back in a reassuring gesture.

When you pulled away, you smiled at him and he did the same. "What happened that day?" You asked. "Your parents and other children's parents didn't like me, they thought bad things about me, and they burned me alive. That's why I look the way I do now," he quipped. "...I'm so sorry, I didn't know they could do that," you hugged him a little tighter again. "It's not your fault, sweetheart," he chuckled and hugged you, too, while you were blushing over that nickname.

You wanted to say something, but everything disappeared, and you woke up in bed because of your phone, which had a message on it. You started reading a message from your boss.

Boss:  "Hello (Y/N), there was an accident last night, half the building is torn down. You're one of the workers who had an office in the wrecked half, and that's why you're free from today until it's all fixed. In the meantime, you'll be working from home. Have a nice day."

Your eyes lit up and you jumped back into bed, saying, "yeees!" And then you wanted to sleep so you could see Freddy again, but you couldn't sleep anymore. You growled and got out of bed. You stretched and headed for the kitchen, where you started making eggs and bacon. While you were standing by the stove, you were feeling lonely and thinking about Freddy.. You like him. Your subconscious echoed and you blushed like a tomato.

After you finished breakfast, you left to put the plate in the kitchen. "Hello sweetheart," someone whispered in your ear and you almost dropped your plate if Freddy hadn't caught it. "Wh-what are you doing here? Didn't you say-" He put a finger to your lips, "that you can only see me in a dream? Yes, I don't know how I did it, but I'm here, so we'd rather have fun than worry about how I got here, okay?" You nodded quickly, and he slowly took his finger from your lips.

You stood across from each other for a while until he handed you that plate you almost dropped. "O-oh, thanks heh," you took it from him and put it in the sink. "Well.. Uh, the boss texted me this morning to say I'm free to work for a while, so, uh..." You said shyly and played with your fingers when you heard Freddy laugh. Freddy took your chin and lifted it to look him in the eye. "So what's the sweetheart plan?" 

"Umm.." You started, but didn't know what to say. "Can I make a suggestion?" He asked in a husky voice, while getting closer and closer to you. "Depends on what it takes," you answered softly, almost inaudible.