Spin the fucking bottle | All slashers x reader (part 1)

( This chapter is 15+.. I'm sure no one will respect it, but I have to write it here. I would also like to point out that not all the slashers will be here. Only Michael, Jason and Freddy )

.

.

You've had several roommates in your house for eight months now.. And all those roommates happen to be cold-blooded killers fighting over you like wild animals. At first glance, they look like monsters with nothing but the pleasure and fun of killing. But the truth is, when you get to know each other, you find it's not what it seems. Instead of killing, they've saved you more than once, and when you're mentally ruined, they start taking care of you like a princess.

The day you're fired from your job, they'll want to cheer you up with a game called "truth or Dare," which will end up more perverse than you could ever imagine.

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

"I can't believe it!" You screamed and the door slammed behind you. You took off your work boots and threw your coat on the couch. You went into the kitchen and started making tea to calm you down, while ignoring the three sitting figures on the couch looking at you with puzzled eyes. You felt the stares on you and then the hand on your hip. You turned around and found all three of them standing in front of you now. "What happened?" Asked Freddy, the only one who speaks. Out of frustration trying not to cry, you covered your eyes with your hands. "I was fired from my job," you answered and hugged the nearest one, who was Freddy. After a while the others embraced you out of jealousy. You smiled at that, but only for a little while. It wouldn't normally be so bad, but that was the only job in which you were paid enough to support yourself and three other people.

They knew perfectly well what it meant, but at the moment you were their priority, not any job. They put you on the couch and thought about what to do. As if a light bulb had come on over Jason's head, he went into the kitchen and walked back into the living room, holding something. That something was an empty bottle. Freddy and Michael understood what he meant immediately and nodded at each other. "I feel like playing something, damn it," said Freddy out of the blue. You looked up and Michael and Jason were bobbing their heads like puppies. You thought it was cute, and it made you feel better. Your gaze ended on the bottle lying on the ground. "What about Truth or Dare?"You asked quietly and wiped away the dead tears under your eyes. "Hah! That's what I was gonna say sweetcheeks!" Freddy called, and a minute later you were on the ground in a circle. You spun a bottle on the ground that turned on Jason. "Truth or Dare?" You asked him, and he pulled out a small, fixed tablet from behind the table beside him. You bought it for him and Michael so they wouldn't still need the papers you had very little.

After a moment, he showed what he had written. "Truth," you read aloud and thought for a second. "Hah, I got it.. Did you eat that donut on the table last night?" You asked with raised eyebrows. He looked at Michael, who gave him a murderous look, and Jason swallowed loudly. He shook his head.
Wait a se- "Now my turn," said Freddy, turning the bottle without asking. Its end was directed at Michael. "Truth or Dare, Michael?" He asked him. Instead of taking his tablet, he borrowed it from Jason. I guess he was too lazy. He started writing on it, and when he turned the screen to Freddy, it showed "Truth." Freddy said his question after thinking like I did. "How many girls have you done anything but kill?" He asked, eyebrows raised several times. You felt like slapping him. Michael was writing again, and after a few seconds he turned the tablet on us. "None," it said. "But you'd like to, huh?" Freddy laughed. Yep, he'll get a frying pan over his mouth tonight.

It went on like this, and Freddy had more and more perverted assignments. Until the bottle pointed at you. It would be totally cool if Freddy wasn't giving you the assignment. "Dare, eh?" There was a pause because we knew full well it wasn't going to be anything normal. Then he smiled mischievously. "Kiss me for a minute."

Both Michael and Jason gave him looks that made it clear they were going to kill him. And you didn't look any different. "If you don't feel up to the challenge, I can-" He tried to provoke you, and of course you fell for it. "I will do it," you said resolutely, moving closer to him. Freddy was smiling the whole time while you were getting closer and closer to his face. You hesitated about an inch before his lips. But before you could change your mind, his hand suddenly appeared from the back of your head, breaking the inch between you and him.

You closed your eyes and tried not to move, because he did the work for you. But before long you joined in and slowly began to move your lips as he did. He bit your lower lip and you sighed into his mouth, what he took advantage of and slid his tongue into your mouth. Your saliva was connecting, and you started to feel your crotch tightening with a lack of touch. "F-Freddy, you know they're watching.." You tried to say between kisses, but he didn't care. And you liked the way he wanted to make you belong to him. But the worst part is, it's not just Freddy who wants to own you.