Michael Myers /3/

You looked at each other long enough, and you wanted to do something. anything. But you couldn't make a move. He threw his knife somewhere and took you in his arms. You were surprised and started to squirm, but his grip was very strong. He carried you to some other room, where he laid you on the ground and raised his finger in a "wait here" gesture. You just nodded and waited to see what happened next.

After a while, he came back to you with paper and pencil, and there was something written on that paper. He handed it to you to read. "You stay with me." Stay with him?! No way! "And-and why?-" You wanted to ask, but he slammed his fist into the wall next to you, and you started shaking again. You nodded and he took his hand away. You looked on the ground, because you didn't want to look at him. Not long after, you heard footsteps receding.

You looked around and saw you were in some room you didn't know. You weren't paying attention while were being dragged here, so you don't even know the way back. There was only a bed and a chair with a table. You need to get out of here as fast as you can.

Before you know it, he was back in the room with you, but this time with the glass of water he offered you. You hesitated for a moment to think it might be poisoned, but then let the idea go. You didn't want him to get mad again.

You drank the whole glass and handed it back to him. "How long will I be here?" You dared to speak, but he did not answer. Okay, I have to ask questions that only yes or no can answer. You thought, and looked back at him. "So you don't want to kill me, do you?" After a while he shook his head. "You want to hold me prisoner for ransom?"He shook his head again. "May I ask why you kidnapped me, then?" You didn't get an answer for that, just his cold stare that burned through your soul. "Please..?" You lowered your head quietly. Suddenly you heard the scratching of a pen on paper. You turned your gaze back to him and stared into each other's eyes before you looked at the paper in his hand. He still hasn't handed it to you. He was waiting for you to reach for it.

So you sat closer and held out your hand, but a big hand caught you around the waist and pulled you closer. "W-what are you doing?" You asked him and stared at him before he handed you the paper. You took it from him and started reading. The paper said: "different." What? "I-I don't understand. What's different?" You asked, and he grunted, still holding you around the waist. "Me?" He nodded.

I'm sorry I don't publish very often now. I write mostly a different book in my account to get the prescribed chapters, so I can't keep up.

- Ell.