Challenge

So, you take it or not??

"This doesn't make any sense"

No matter what you say it's a challenge, so tell me, you take it or not??

Haruto and Jeongwoo had grown up giving challenges to each other. If one can complete the challenge, other will pay the his entire expenses for next month.

After doing it for so many years, more than the money, their pride for completing the challenge mattered the more than anything.

Last month, Jeongwoo dated his mom's friend for 2 weeks . For which, he almost got kicked out of his family. So, to take the revenge, Jeongwoo had come up with the greatest challenge for Haruto "Dating a nerd for 2 weeks..."

Haruto couldn't believe what he just heard, "Yah!!!  I am as straight as ruler, "why are you making me to date a boy??"

Did u ask my choice before deciding the challenge to date such a older women??

But she was at least a girl. This is a complete different matter. "it's about sexuality man!!"

I don't care, just tell me do you take it or not??

"But I am not a gay!"

"Does this mean after so many years of continuous draw, I Park Jeongwoo will win the challenge!"

Who said you won??

So you agree to take the challenge??

I uhh !!

It's ok if you don't want to. Just accept losing then.

That's never going to happen.

What did you say??

I said, you will never win.

So does that mean you agree to date the nerd??

Yes I agree.

You really don't care about people calling you gay??

"You shut up!!!"

Ok but don't forget, it's not just about accepting the challenge, it's about dating him for 2 weeks. Meaning no break up before 2 weeks.

Yeah I know. Just wait till next month, you will regret making me do this.

Yeah yeah!!! only if you could complete it. You know our old rule right!! Keep on doing the challenge till you win!!! So first win this challenge and then think about what will you challenge me to do.

You bastard just wait and see.

I am totally ready to see Mr straight dating a nerd. I am so sorry for all the ladies who's heart is going to break after knowing their Mr handsome is a gay.

You!!

"Now stop bickering with me and find your lovely nerd already!"

—————————————-♥️♥️—————————

Hope you will like this plot♥️😊 Thank you for 10k reads and 570 votes on My annoying roommate😊😊 hope you will give love to this story as well♥️♥️