Day 2 #Dating

Jihoon was really worried about Junkyu's decision to date Haruto. So here he was, in front of Junkyu's house ready to talk things out with him.

Jihoon quickly knocked on the door and Junkyu's mother opened the door for him.

Oh hi Jihoon, how are you??

I am fine Aunty, where is Junkyu?

Aw he is getting ready.

Getting ready, for what?

Wait, is he not going out with you?

What do you mean?

Junkyu told me that he is going to party, so I guessed he was going with you.

What ??? he is going to party??

Yes. But if it's not you then who made our home lover son to finally get out of his room?

Aunty why not I go and find out who is that guy?

Aw you will do that, thank you. He is in his room, just go quickly.

Sure aunty.

Jihoon made his way to Junkyu's room and when he opened the door all he could see was clothes in every corner of the room.

Yah Kim Junkyu what are you doing?

I am trying to find something good to wear.

Junkyu who are you going out to party with huh?

With Haruto.

Junkyu I warned you, he is not someone you can rely on. You know what kind of person he is, then why are you going out with him? And you have been avoiding the parties for so long, and now out of the blue why you want to go?

So now I even can't go to party?

Junkyu I am not saying you shouldn't. what I am saying is, Haruto and his friends are not someone you can trust. what if something goes wrong?

Jihoon, you really worry about me a lot. I am an adult now. I can take care of myself.

Junkyu

Jihoon!!!!

Junkyu, you know I care about you the most ?

After that class president, maybe yes.

Junkyu

I know Jihoon, you have been with me through thick and thin. All these years you have taken enough care of me. All this time I have been hiding and now I finally want to go out there and try to take care of myself. Haruto helped me once to find myself but I lost that confidence all over again. but this time I will not. And luckily Haruto will be by my side this time. So stop worrying and help me to find a dress.

Ok I will not stop you anymore but remember if anything happens, I am always there for you ok.

I know. Well what about this one??

Wowwwww , you wanna go to party wearing a hoodie??

Why is that bad??

Yah, you are going to party not on a group study. Let me see. Which one..... which one... ohh yes "This one"

Junkyu wore the dress that Jihoon picked. White t-shirt, black leather jacket and tight jeans.

"Jihoon, aren't this jeans too tight?"

no they are perfect.

What about this leather Jacket, I think they are too much.

No they are not. Just look at yourself, you look like a compete different person right now. I wonder if you can survive the party without getting laid down.