Day 1 #Chase

The next day

After finishing his last class Junkyu was packing all his stuffs. He wanted to go to Library and study. Just then he heard the loud voices of girls cheering. When he looked at the direction of the noise, he saw Haruto coming toward his way!!

No no not again.... He quickly packed his stuffs and was about to leave the room. Unfortunately, Haruto called him, "Wait where are you going?"

The girls were looking at him as if he just stole their boyfriend from them. Without bothering about anything he continued to walk.

Yah wait. Girls please excuse me, I am a bit occupied today. And with that Haruto started to run behind Junkyu while shouting, "Yah please wait"

But Junkyu kept on walking. Seeing that Haruto shouted "Kim Junkyu wait"

Hearing his name from Haruto's mouth made Junkyu to stop for a bit.

Haruto said to himself, "I knew he will stop after being his name being called."

Finally Junkyu turned back and replied, "what do you want Haruto?

I- I was thinking if we could go home together. (Now is the perfect time to make a move)

And why would you want to go home together with someone like me?

Junkyu I know you are angry with me. But see I know your name now.

So what, should I dance for you knowing my name?

Junkyu, I didn't mean it that way..  what I mean is, yesterday I didn't even know your name, but today, I know. And just like your name, slowly, I will learn everything about you. So can you just not give me a chance to prove my sincerity?
( Is it working?)

No! I don't have time for all this Haruto! Now move!

(What it didn't work but how??)
oh Wait is he already starting to walk? Haruto quickly followed him, "Junkyu wait nah! Let's go together, we live in the same neighbourhood anyway."

How did you know that?

Like I said, I am serious about knowing you. I went through lot of trouble to get all these information.

I can sue you for spying on me.

Junkyu you are just joking right?

No I am serious. now move, I need to go!

Let's just go together nah? Ok? Okayyy???
(Just agree already, how much you want to play hard to get?)

I am not going home. So can you go on your own??

Where are you going? Wait let me guess, Library?

Junkyu thought, "how did he figure it out?"

I was correct right? See I know lot of things about you now!( Thank you Asahi for all this information)

What is there to be proud about. Now that you know that I am not going home, can you get going? I have tons of assignments to work on. I don't want to waste my time standing here.

Ok you go where you want and I will go where I want!

Fine. With that Junkyu started to walk but soon he realised Haruto was following him! "Why are you following me?"

The school gate is that way. I am not following you, I am just going my way! (You think I will easily leave you, I need to win the bet. And if for that I have to follow you around like a puppy, I am ready to do that as well)

Ok then go your way. With that Junkyu started to walk again. Junkyu had passed the school gate and was just few blocks away from the Library, but still Haruto hasn't stopped following him. "The gate has passed already, why are you still following me?"

Aw I just remembered I have assignments to work on too. So I am just going to Library as well. I swear that I am not following you. 

You ...!!

You are not the only one who goes to Library, anyone can go. Including me..

Fine! Do whatever you want! Junkyu quietly entered the Library and sat on his usual spot! Just few minutes later he saw Haruto coming to his place while holding some books in his hand.

Why are you here?

This is a Library for students, and I am a student so why can't I be here??

You know what I mean Haruto?

I don't know what you mean! Leaning forward he responded, "mind to explain?"

Haruto! Back off..

Placing his hands on top of Junkyu's mouth, Haruto whispered, "ssshhh don't forget we are in the Library Junkyu"
(now time to make him flustered)

Junkyu quickly pushed Haruto . This time in a lower voice Junkyu replied, "stop messing with me Haruto."

Who said I am messing with you? I am just here to do my assignments. While raising his books, he replied, "look at this, I am doing some serious studies today." (Time to level up for flirting)

Sit somewhere else then.

Why?I want to sit here. Haruto gave up that Idea when he received a death glare from Junkyu. So, he grabbed a table right in-front of him.

Haruto was there for just few minutes and girls had started to surround him already. Some girls even brought some drinks and chocolates. Like usual, Haruto accepted with such a flirty smile. And that didn't go unnoticed by Junkyu.

A total flirt as always. He can just flirt around with these girls, why mess with me?? Was messing with for all those years not enough?? what does he want this time?? whatever I don't care. I just can't fall for him again. yes that's right. Now focus on your studies Junkyu, focus. He stood up from his position and walk away to get some book from the shelf. When he returned he saw a banana milk and his favourite chocolate cornets placed on his table along with the notes. "Don't just study Junkyu, take care of your health too."

Junkyu slowly looked at Haruto's direction and saw him smiling. Soon Haruto made a hand signal telling him to eat it. (Wow does Haruto really think that all this tricks will make me say yes? How dare he to mess with me like this?)

On the other hand, Haruto was so confident that this move of his will work for sure. He was so confident and to enjoy is victory Haruto stood up and went for a walk. When he returned he saw the same milk and cornet but with a different note, " No thank you, I can take care of my health myself." Then he looked at Junkyu's direction and saw him taking out the lunchbox and eating it with that fake smile.

Haruto was frustrated. why is it so hard get him?? I used all of my tricks but he keeps on turning them down. What the heck am I suppose to do?

————————————♥️♥️———————————

So what will be Haruto's next move??

Hello my lovely readers, how are you all doing?? I am so glad to see new reader and lots of my old readers coming back to read my stories again😊 I really appreciate all of your support!