Day 4 #Dating

Junkyu woke up with a smile on his face. When he couldn't see Haruto inside the bedroom, he woke up and made his way toward the living room. There he found Haruto sleeping on the couch. The way Haruto was sleeping was he seeing it correctly???

He went closer to check and indeed Haruto was hugging the doll

He went closer to check and indeed Haruto was hugging the doll. A smile appeared on Junkyu's face. "You say I have not grown up yet but what about you huh?? Still cannot sleep without hugging the dolls?"

Slowly he sat down on the floor and started to stare peacefully at sleeping Haruto. And just like that he was lost in his thoughts.

Yesterday was like a dream come true for me.  Spending an entire day with you while cooking, cleaning and watching movies, I really couldn't ask for more. And see today I get to see your cute sleepy face. Right now I am so happy and the time is sweet. Oh God if this is just a dream, can I not wake up for a while?? Because everything that is happening right now, I love it.

Wow for how long you plan to stare at me Junkyu??

What Haruto was awake all this time?? "Uhh I am not staring"

If not staring then what ? Admiring my handsome face?

Who said you are handsome?

Haruto quickly opened his eyes and now both of their eyes meet, "So you think I am not handsome??"

Seems like you are awake. Now that you are up can you get ready??

Come on Junkyu answer me, am I handsome or not??

No. Now stop talking and get ready.

I know, you think I am handsome. So I will not drag it any longer. anyway where are we going today??

College, where else do you think we are going??

But you said we could take off and go on a date, remember??

No, I never said that.

Junkyu you clearly did say that.

Haruto stop complaining and get ready. Or else I am going by myself.

Wow you definitely starting to act like my mom. Yes Mom, give me 15 minutes and I will be ready ok.

Stop being dramatic and get ready.

With that Haruto went to freshen up and while he was gone, Junkyu was going through Haruto's cupboard to find something to wear. He went through countless number of clothes but couldn't find anything that fits him.

Haruto was out from the bathroom and saw Junkyu angrily looking for something in his cupboard. "What are you looking for???

Why on earth you have to be so tall and masculine Haruto???

In a flirty tone Haruto replied, "ohhhh, so you think I am tall and Masculine??"

What's with that tone of your voice and seriously nothing is good about that, specially now that I am looking for a clothes that would fit me but everything is like too big for me.