Day 9 #Dating Continues

Why don't you stay the night here Haruto??

Huh?? No aunty I don't live far away from here.

Think of it as your own home Haruto. N it's too late for you to be walking on your own.

But aunty..

Mom is correct, just stay the night here Ruto..

I will be sad if you denied such a cute little request from my son.

Umm.. I ..

Aigoooo both of you are same.. Stop being shy and stay the night ok.

Ummm Thank you for letting me stay...

Stop being so formal Haruto.. you are making me look like a strict parent.

Ahhh Nae...

Junkyu's Mom gave him an reassuring smile and Haruto replied a reassurance with his smile as well.

But wait....where will Haruto sleep??

Why are u asking an obvious question, Junkyu??

You mean he is sleeping in my room, Mom??

Of course!!

Huh??? No wait!!! 

That sudden outbreak of Junkyu startled both Haruto and his mom...

Junkyu's mom quickly asked, "What's wrong Junkyu"

Not answering her question, Junkyu replied, "Give me 5 minutes."

Huh?? What do you mean by 5 minutes Junkyu??

"My room is a mess I need some time to clean up." 

Without even waiting for any response from both, Junkyu tried to dash out but his clumsiness made him stumble on his own feet and fall right on top of Haruto's broad chest.

On one side Haruto and Junkyu  were both frozen in one place and on the other side  Junkyu's mom couldn't control her laughter seeing her son's clumsiness, "Junkyu, take it slow.. I will keep Haruto busy till u finish cleaning up."

With a face as red as tomato, Junkyu left the room. And this time finally he didn't fall on someone's chest....

As soon as Junkyu reached his room, he pulled his hair with frustration,  "how embarrassing achkkkkkkkkkkk"

After having a mental breakdown for few minutes, Junkyu finally began to clean the mess he made with 2 days of self isolation..

———-

Junkyu's Mom room

Junkyu's mom was still laughing, "Aigoo, why my son is this clumsy huh?" Still Laughing, "But guess what, Isn't my son just too lucky?? Even his clumsiness made him land right where he belonged ??"

The only reaction Haruto could give was Blink.... Blink ...... Blink....

The laughter of Junkyu's Mom got even louder, "Aigooo, what am I supposed to do with this two dorks huh???"

Wait let me show you some interesting stuffs  Ruto. Junkyu's mom went through some stuffs in here cupboard and took out a thick file, Maybe something like Photo album"

Ruto, you will like what am about to show you.

And Junkyu's mom was correct when she said Haruto will like what she is about to show.. Junkyu's childhood pics... Haruto was not just liking it but was loving them, Junkyu looked too cute that Haruto couldn't take his eyes off them those pictures.