Day 9 #Dating

Asahi cannot make up his mind with Jeongwoo's Idea. No matter how much he tries to Justify, lying to Junkyu still seemed wrong to him. This before leaving the house, Asahi told Haruto something,  "Look I know you are scared, but lying is not a solution for solving a problem. You have lied before and have seen the results of it. I know you don't want to lose the kind of relation you have with Junkyu, but trust me telling the truth and accepting the fact that now you like him for real is far better than deceiving him. But it's all up to you what you want to do, no matter what I will be there for you in either case, to hold your tears from heartbreak or shut my mouth for your sake. So do as you wish. But remember one more thing, are you really going to put complete trust on a person like Jeongwoo to last your relationship forever?? Think again Haruto.

Ever since Asahi left saying those words, Haruto's mind couldn't stop thinking. How much can he trust jeongwoo's word, what if one day he and Jeongwoo had a fight and he spilled everything. Unlike Asahi, Jeongwoo is not good at keeping the secret, specially when he loses his temper. So what will happen then?? Trusting on Jeongwoo has 50-50 chances of either keeping a secret or either spilling out everything. And knowing Jeongwoo's attitude what if he keeps on threatening him for the sake of shutting the mouth. Well Haruto would love to fulfill everything that Jeongwoo's ask for but what if his wishes are beyond his reach?? No no, Asahi is right, He cannot trust Jeongwoo like he trusts Asahi. So does this mean, I am only left with one choice and that us to tell the truth???

After fighting with himself for hours finally Haruto came to a conclusion, he unlocked his phone and texted his friend "Asahi, I am on my way to tell him the truth. I am not sure about what will happen but I am sure you will help me to overcome it. Thank you buddy for being such a good friend."

With that haruto took a deep breath and walked out of his room and headed toward Junkyu's house.

But as soon as he stood infront of Junkyu's house all the confidence he had a moment ago were gone. Compare to the cold night his heart was feeling much more colder. He looked up and saw that Junkyu's room light were still on, "is he not asleep yet?" Guilt filled Haruto's heart, "Is he not being able to sleep because of what I did?" "Is he ok??" More questions were running in Haruto's head. At one point Haruto's brain thought, "Should I ask Junkyu to come outside?? Since he is not being able to sleep, maybe after I clear things out he will be able to sleep afterwards."

Haruto, you can do this. No not you can do this but you have to do this. He  was about to head toward Junkyu's door to ring the bell, right then Junkyu's room lights went off. He thought ""Is he going to sleep now? Maybe I should talk with him tomorrow, afterall he must have a hard time all this time and the things I am going to tell him will be giving him more hard time. Maybe at least for today, I can let him take a rest.

Haruto was about to head back but stopped when a very familiar voice called him.

"Ruto"

Haruto's heart skipped it's beat, after such a long time he was hearing the voice that he longed for. Once again the familiar person's voice called him

"Ruto, is that you??"

Few minutes ago

Junkyu was lying on his bed and having thoughts in regards to what his mother told him a moment ago. "Maybe his mom is right, it's not been that long since they have started to date, in a time frame of 1 week, he shouldn't expect Haruto to have excessive feelings for him. Love takes time as it takes times for feelings to build up for someone." I should have known this before, only if I had I would have control myself from kissing him. But things have already happened and I cannot change the fact that I have kissed him. Only thing I can wish for right now is Haruto to not hate me. "Will Haruto really comeback for him like his Mom said??"