Day 4 #Dating continues

After eating his dinner, Haruto was currently trying his best to sleep but his mind was continuously having a non- stop thought about certain person.

"Did he reach home safely??"

"Nothing happened on the way right??"

"What if something happened, no no nothing could have happened."

Why was his brain having such thoughts out of nowhere?? Especially it's not even been that long since he has not seen Junkyu?? What kind of attachment is this??

Maybe after what happened that night, I am just too worried about his wellbeing. Yes that could be the reason. But Junkyu is not a child, before meeting me, he has been going home all alone and nothing has happened, so why would anything happen now??But what if that bully followed him and hurt him???

Ahh I don't think I can sleep before I make sure that he is fine.

But what should I do to find out???

Should I call him?? But, What if he is asleep?? Maybe I should text him. Yes texting sounds like a good idea. But what if I disturbed his sleep??

————————-
On the other hand, Junkyu's mind is filled with thoughts as well. Who was that person with Haruto earlier??

He was turning left then right and again back to left "Ahh this is frustrating!!! I know Haruto is not cheating on me, I trust him then why am I not being able to sleep??? He started to pull his own hair with frustration. "Stop thinking too much Junkyu"

Right at that moment his phone vibrated and his screen showed "Text from Ruto❤".

Huh why would Haruto text me this late at night?? He quickly reached to his phone and opened the text, "Junkyu are you asleep??"

He typed " not yet, what about you Haruto"

"I couldn't sleep as well."

Oh I am not being able to asleep as well.... Delete ......... Why What happened ? no... no delete. What's the reason Delete.... Ah what should I say???

Junkyu was still trying to think what should he reply when his phone started to buzz with the incoming call from Ruto ♥️.

"Is he planning to give me a heart attack or what?? why is he calling me now??" Omma, what should I do??

He was nervous. He got up from the bed and took a walk around his room. " Yaa kim Junkyu this is not the first time you're talking to someone on phone. why are you so nervous??? It will be fine."

On the other line Haruto was getting impatient, "Why is he not picking up?? was he already asleep??" He quickly cut off the phone and texted "I am sorry Junkyu, you must be sleepy."

Junkyu replied "No, I am not sleepy."

Is that so, then why you didn't pick up the phone?

What should I say?? Oh Kim Junkyu, why are you like this??

It's ok Junkyu, you can sleep. Sorry for disturbing.

As soon as he saw that text Junkyu typed it and send it "I was nervous."

Huh??

I was nervous to pick your call.

Huh what does he mean by nervous?? he was about to type when he received another text from Junkyu  "You should at least tell me that you are calling, you know I need some time to prepare."

Now Haruto couldn't help but smile, how come Junkyu make him smile with such stupid reasons??? While smiling like a fool he typed, "now are you prepared, can I call you??"