Day 1 #Dating

As it was a rush hour and  the bus was filled with so many people.  Forget about a seat, finding a comfortable place to stand itself was so hard.

Haruto and Junkyu were already standing so close to each other, and with the amount of people trying to get in, Junkyu was worried that he might be little too close with Haruto. 

Junkyu tried his best to hold himself. But with the amount of people on board, holding himself to one place was impossible. Soon he landed right on top of Haruto's broad chest. With a pink tint in his cheeks, Junkyu tried to stand again, but was once again pushed to Haruto's chest.

Seeing how Junkyu was struggling to hold that thin body of his, Haruto couldn't help but smile. Because with that amount of people, it was impossible for him to stay still. No matter how many times he tries to stand, he would be pushed back once again. To stop Junkyu from all those struggles, Haruto slowly held onto Junkyu's waist, "can't hold yourself? don't worry, let me help"

Haruto said those words just as a joke. But Junkyu got so flustered, that he could see a pink tint on his cheeks. Haruto literarily thought looking that adorable is a crime.

They remained in the same position for the entire journey. Junkyu still couldn't believe that he was going out with Haruto, and right now Haruto was here to drop him off to his class. After finding out how much Haruto hated the gay relation, Junkyu had lost all the hopes. But like a miracle, he is now dating Haruto. He was happy.

We are here Haruto.

Oh are we?

Yes, this one is my classroom. 

Ok then go inside.

You can leave first Haruto. You might get late for your class.

Umm I will, but first go inside.

Ok, I will go.

Just go already Junkyu.

Ok. Thank you for dropping me to class.

No need to thank me,  after all boyfriends see each-other off to class right??

(Boyfriend. Haruto just called me his boyfriend. He really did. I feel like I could die from heart attack anytime)

Now Haruto was really amazed, it's almost as if, the more time he spends with Junkyu the more adorable he looks. He never found any of the girls he dated before this cute. Then why he was feeling this way for Junkyu?? Is it possible that he is interested in men than women??

Haruto what's wrong??

Huh nothing. Why are you still here?

With that finally Junkyu went inside. After making sure that Junkyu was fine Haruto left for his classroom. He was so eager to tell Jeongwoo that he is about to win the bet.

As soon as Junkyu sit on his usual spot, Jihoon came running toward him.

Yah why was Haruto here??

Ohh he was just dropping me off to the class.

And why would he do that?

The thing is Jihoon

yes what is it??

I said yes.

Yes for what?

To go out with him.

What, you said yes to go out, Junkyu quickly put his hand on Jihoon's mouth to stop him from announcing his dating rumour.

Jihoon can you speak in lower volume?

Yah you, how can to say yes to that bastard??

Jihoon, we were misunderstanding Haruto for all this time.