Day 11 #Dating

White T-shirt, white denim and a pair of black jeans.. That were the 25th set of clothes that Junkyu has changed into since morning.

With some confusion in his head Junkyu checked himself out in the mirror. "Is this one ok??"

His eyes lands on his bedside table, 1:30 still half an hour before Haruto's arrival. He was about to put on some perfume when he heard the doorbell. 'Is he early"

After quickly putting on his favorite scent, Junkyu ran on his feets to open the door. After taking a quick deep breathe he opened the door. "Good morning Haruto....... He stopped in the middle. The man stood in front of him was a complete stranger and he had no clue about what he should do next.

Seeing the perplexed men, the stranger spoke, "why r u so surprised to see me?"

Junkyu eyes got wide, "How can he be not surprise to see a stranger?" He quickly questioned, "Ummm I'm sorry but do I knw you??"

Junkyu, you don't remember me??

He called me by my name??? Wait is this person is someone whom I should remember?

That expression on your face tells me that you don't remember me. Is that really the case??

With his guilty eyes, Junkyu nod.

Wow Junkyu, I'm hurt. How can u not remember me?

Junkyu was at loss of words. his brain starts to think. who exactly is that person??? His childhood friend?? His school friend?? His relatives?? Cousins??? who exactly could it be????

Junkyu was so emerged in his thoughts, that he didn't notice how the other was controlling his laughter..

Finally the stranger burst into laughter. Confused Junkyu questioned again, "Is something wrong?? Why are you laughing??

Finally after calming down the other replied, "Kim Junkyu, it's so much of fun to tease you. How can you be this clueless huh??"

Still confused Junkyu replied, "Huh what do you mean??"

Junkyu you don't remember me because we haven't met before. Is it that hard to figure out??

But you know my name.

Anyone can know your name dumbo.

I am not a dumboo. Automatic pout appeared on Junkyu's mouth...

Oh god, Kim Junkyu, you know You look cute with that pout on your face right?? Geeezzz that Haruto!!! He got real lucky this time.

Haruto?? Wait!! Finally Junkyu got the point, "You are Haruto's friend."

Yay you finally solved the puzzle. Yes I am Park Jeongwoo, chic and handsome boyiee's friend since childhood.

Oh wait, are you the one who called last night??

Seems like you getting better are solving stuff. Yes, you are right it was me who called u last night. Now let's go.

Huh?? Go where??

On a date.

Junkyu's entire mouth went wide...

Why you have that mouth wide open, I was the one to call u so shouldn't it be me to get an opportunity go on a date with you??

Add Blinking to Junkyu's wide open mouth..

Once again Jeongwoo broke into laughter. Jesus, am just kidding Junkyu, stop giving me such looks.I was on my way to Haruto's house. But since your house is on the way, I dropped by. He moved closer and whispered on Junkyu's ear, "Well if you wanna dump Ruto, and instead go on a date with me.. I don't mind it either."