Day 12 #Dating

These days, Junkyu surely has been waking up with a smile quite often. After quickly putting on his uniform, He makes his way to his university that he has been abandoning for some days.

As always, Haruto was waiting for him on his doorsteps. A bus ride that seemed quiet short for Junkyu to be with Haruto. He wished their school was a bit far, that way he could lean on those broad shoulders of Haruto for a bit longer.

Upon reaching Junkyu's classroom, Haruto slowly let go of their intertwined hands, "Well then see you later Junkyu"

All day long, Junkyu eyes keeps looking at his watch... Ok 4 more hours, 3 more hours ..... 1 hours ..... 30 minutes.... 10 minutes..... and done... Finally my classes are over, Now I can go home with Hrauto

Junkyu who was in so much of hurry was suddenly dragged over by his best friend..

Jihoon what's wrong, Where are you taking me??

We need to discuss...

Discuss what??

Something very important.. Now quickly follow me...

Jihoon takes Junkyu to an old unused classroom.. there he sees someone waiting for them

Jihoon could you please tell me what is going on??

Hyunsyuk says he has to tell you something in alone. I will be standing outside...

With that Jihoon left two men alone in the room.

Hyunsyuk comes closer and initiates the conversation, "Do you feel better now??"

Yes I do feel better. Thank you for asking.

That's good to hear......

After a minute of silence Junkyu speaks, "you said you wanted to tell me something??"

Well I do want to tell you but ... I'm not being able to put it into kind words...

If you feel awkward, should I call Jihoon inside??

No, Jihoon will ruin it even more....

ohhh is that so.. Then take you time.. Whenever you feel like you can share....

After taking a deep breathe Hyunsuk started, "Junkyu could you tell the reason behind you locking yourself up??

Ahh to put is shortly, "Me and Haruto had a little misunderstanding which we have cleared up now."

If you don't mind, could you please, tell me exact reason for your misunderstanding??

Uhhh well.. It's a bit personal matter

I know Junkyu it's your and Haruto's personal matter. But before I tell you the things I'm about to say.. I need to know the whole story... So could you please tell me what happened??

Junkyu is not someone who likes to share his personal stuff but the seriousness in Hyunsyuk eyes made him to do it... "I kissed him.. and he kind of pushed me.. I guess he was not ready at that time... I thought I ruined everything between us... so I decided to lock myself... but everything is fine now.

But wasn't Haruto the one to ask you out?

Yes, it was..

Then why would he be not ready?? I mean, he asked for a date because he likes you right?? If so, then why would he push you after a kiss?? You said everything is fine now... So did Haruto told you the reason for doing so

Junkyu shook his heads in disapproval..

So it's just your assumption that Haruto maybe wasn't ready at that time??