Day 14 #End of dating..

Next day Haruto found himslef in a familiar surrounding. As he opened his eyes and looked around his gaze met with two of his friends..

With a troubled look Asahi questioned, "So, Did- Junkyu found out?"

Haruto was reminded of disgusted look on Junkyu's face all over again...  While keeping his head low Haruto nodded in approval.

Jeongwoo quickly defended himself, "Ruto, I really didn't say anything."

with a sigh Haruto replied, "I know"

Asahi said he also didn't so how did he found out??

With a crack in his voice Haruto replied, "His friend herad us talking"

What his friend?? But when?? We didn't talk about dare thing in public!!

Asahi replied, "We did, remember few days ago in school backyard.. we were teasing Haruto.. Maybe he heard us that day"

Maybe he did... This time Jeongwoo couldn't meet Haruto's eyes.. afterall it was he who was so loud that day..

Asahi let out a sigh, "Junkyu sure must've been hurt. He heard a bitter truth from somebody else's mouth."

Haruto's head went even more lower, "I... I did so wrong to Junkyu...I should've listen to you Asahi.... I should've told him the truth."

Asahi hugged his best friend who was in tears , "Ruto, don't cry... everything will be fine, you just have to talk to him."

"Nothing will be fine Asahi, not when I clearly saw the hate in Junkyu's eyes for me. He hates me now, Junkyu hates me..... He does hate me.... "What should I do??

He doesn't hate you Haruto, he is just upset right now. Someone dated him for a dare, if u were to find out such truth, you will be upset too Haruto...

Asahi, it hurts... it hurts to see those hatred on Junkyu's eyes.. I messed it up... I messed up everything... does this mean I will lose him?? Asahi will I lose Junkyu???

You will not lose him Haruto, Trust me you will not. Now stop crying.. we will definitely come up with something.. So calm down n think about it ok..

Once Haruto calm down a bit, Three of them gathered around and started to talk..

Asahi started the conversation, "So Ruto tell me, what you wish to do??"

I--- I just want to apologise to Junkyu for everything...

Jeongwoo who has been silently feeling guilty for everything spoke up, "How about I go and try talking to Junkyu first, afterall it was me who started this dare thing. I'm sorry Haruto because of me...

Stop apologising Woo, it's not your fault.. And don't think about talking things out with Junkyu. He is so heartbroken plus angry, he will end up saying something to you that he will regret saying forver...

Junkyu doesn't wanna listen to your explanation and you won't let us explain.. if so how will you clear up the things huh??

Haruto is right Jeongwoo, it will only worsen the situation if you go and talk with him right now..  No matter how bad it is, it should be Haruto to talk things out between them.. N listen Haruto, you did something wrong which hurt Junkyu so much.. don't expect that Junkyu will let u explain so easily.. And even if he does let you, don't expect that things we will be same as before...

Haruto's eyes got teary all over agin after hearing what Asahi mentioned.. "well it's true that things will never be the same between them and he is the one to blame"

Seeing the sudden mood of his best friends Asahi quickly added, "Haruto don't think about the negative yet. Who knows maybe after your explanation, he might forgive you. So for now Just focus on explaining yourself ok...