Day 2 #Chase

Junkyu's head was still filled with so much of confusion about what he should do. With thoughts still running around his mind, he came out of his house. He was about to make his way to the bus station, when someone called him from behind.

Junkyu, wait for me.

When he turned back he saw Haruto making his way to him. "What are you doing here Haruto"

Picking you up to go to school together.

I can go by myself, no need to pick me up.

I know but I couldn't wait any long you know.

Wait for what?

For your answer.

What answer?

Junkyu, you are kidding me right?

Kidding about what?

Junkyu you said you will think about our date.

Did I say that?

Junkyu please, don't play around with me.

Ok I will be true to you. Well I haven't decided yet.

But why?

Because you are confusing me.

When did I ever confuse you??

You hate gays. Then why are you asking me out?

Who said I hate gay people?

So you don't?

Of course not, why would I hate them. Both of my best friends are gay as well.

What?? your best friends are gay?

Yes you know asahi and Jeongwoo??

Umm

Asahi already has a boyfriend named Yedam and Jeongwoo is having a fat ash crush on that Jaehyuk guy from medical department. If I really hated gay then why would I be still hanging out with them??

Then why did you bully that guy, when he said he liked you?

What did you say, I bullied someone for confessing to me??

Yes.

What??? no !!!  impossible. ...

It happened 3 years ago. Remember in the backyard garden, he said he liked you and you pushed him so hard. Next day, I saw both of your friend beating him so bad. And after that day I never saw the boy in the school. If you didn't bully him why would he leave the school?

Wait who are you talking about, let me think. Not him, not him...oh wait are you talking about Yoonbin??

I don't know his name. All I know is he is tall and skinny.

Oh it must be him. I didn't bully him, I was the victim instead.

What are you saying.

I already told him nicely so many times that I didn't like him. I even told him that I respect him for who he is, but it's just that at the moment I am not interested in boys. But he kept on annoying me with new gifts and all that. I kept on ignoring him thinking if I don't show any interest on him, he will stop it by himself. But he didn't and instead he started to do the wrong things to grab my attention.

That day I beat him because, I was actually trying to make him delete the post about me bullying him. But he didn't listen to me, instead, he started saying he will ruin my life, so I beat him. Later he hacked my account and posted so many bad stuffs about how much I hate gays and all that stuffs. I almost got expelled from that. luckily my friends made him say the truth in-front of the principle. He already got expelled and The post was also deleted so I didn't bother saying about that matter in public.I swear to god Junkyu, although I did beat him one time. I really didn't bully him at all.