Day 3 #Dating

Yesterday it was dark, so Haruto couldn't see it properly, but now with the light coming from his window, it showed the bruises on Junkyu's face so clearly. His entire face was swollen, as if even a soft touch could cause huge pain. Each cuts on Junkyu's face reminded him of what a jerk he was.

"Trust in me Junkyu, I will take care of you", Haruto laughed at his own words.

He slowly lifted his hands and touched Junkyu's swollen cheeks. look how much I took care of him, his smooth cheeks have turned blue, those lips that used to smile so brightly, now he wouldn't be able to even part them without feeling the pain. Is this what you call taking care of someone Haruto??" While holding onto Junkyu's cheeks Haruto replied, "I am so sorry Junkyu."

Right at that moment Junkyu opened his eyes. Haruto quickly removed his hands from Junkyu's cheeks. While looking away he replied, "I am so sorry Junkyu, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Haruto it's alright, No need to apologise."

He couldn't bring himself to look at Junkyu's face anymore, so he looked away and Soon the room was filled with an awkward silence. To break that silence Junkyu started the conversation, "When did you wake up?"

Still looking somewhere else Haruto replied "Maybe about an hour ago."

Oh I see. And once again the room was filled with silence.

Haruto stood up and was looking for something in the cupboard. And Junkyu was quietly observing him and thought, "He is not blaming himself for yesterday's incident right??"

Haruto came up with a first aid box in his hands. Without saying anything, he sat near to the bed frame and was about to apply the medicine. This entire time, Junkyu eyes never left Haruto but Haruto's eyes didn't meet his even once. By every second passing by Junkyu was getting uncomfortable with the way Haruto was acting. He couldn't take it any longer, "why are you not looking at me?"

Ignoring the question, Haruto replied "How is your wounds, do they still hurt??

"Don't ignore my question. I asked you why are you avoiding me??"

"I am going to apply some medicine, it might stink a bit ok."

"I said answer me." When Haruto didn't reply anything, he moved his head backward, "I will not let you apply anything until you look at me."

With a sad voice Haruto replied, "Junkyu applying medicine is the least I can do for you. At least let me do that."

"Then look at me first."

Still looking down Haruto replied, "I don't know if I deserve to be forgiven but Junkyu I am sorry. I am sorry for everything that happened"

Junkyu could no longer take it, he lifted his head and replied, "Haruto stop blaming yourself for what happened yesterday. It was not your fault. And for me, getting beaten up by that guy didn't hurt as much as seeing you avoiding me right now."

Junkyu every time I look at your face, I cannot help but blame myself. Only if I had taken a better care of you, nothing would have happened.

You did take care of me Haruto.

You don't have to say that. I don't deserve such kindness from you. I am sorry Junkyu. So so so sorry.

Stop apologising Haruto. I didn't stood strong yesterday and got beaten up to this point to hear your apology. One person that should be apologising is that boy who beat me. You are the person who saved me not once but twice already, I should thank you instead. You don't know how happy I am to finally have you in my life. I don't want this precious moment to be wasted in such useless arguments. We could be going out on a date right now and have fun and look what are we doing?? fighting over useless things. Haruto, I want to spend beautiful time with you and create lots of happy memories. I want to know what life is like with you by my side. And for that I need you to look at me, only at me and be with me. I don't wnat you to feel guilty and ignore me.