Day 6 #Dating

Yaa Haruto, you sure you don't want to go to club with us tonight??

I think I will skip; I need to drop Junkyu to his house.

Wow, picking him up, skipping school and going on a date and now even dropping him home?? Why don't you just live together with him??

Stop your  bullshit Jeongwoo.

What??? I am saying it seriously.

Then stop being serious. Anyway, Junkyu's class must be over by now, I am going. bye.

Yes, Mr lover and don't forget to keep an eye on road and not just on him. I don't want to visit you on the hospital bed with broken legs.

Curse to your words Park Jeongwoo. And with that Haruto walked off.

Once Haruto was gone, Jeongwoo continued his talk "Yaa is it just me or Asahi you also think that, Haruto is taking this challenge much more seriously than he should??"

Weren't you the one to tell him that no break up before 2 weeks??

I know but he doesn't need to be this serious, just look he has completely stopped hanging out with us. He even said no to club, literally when alcohol, loud music, dance and girls are his fav and what is the reason for that, he has to drop that nerd to his home. Like seriously???

Maybe he is not just in a mood of clubbing tonight.

Asahi, no matter what you say, I believe that he is starting to fall for that nerd. Have you seen how his personality has changed lately?? His signature cold nature is gone, now he has that stupid grin on his face all the time. Forget about flirting with girls, he doesn't even look at them. So tell me how come he is not falling for that nerd??

I don't know??

Wow you are no fun to talk man. How can you be not interested in such topic??

Not everyone is interested to know what is going in other people life like you.

Yaaa!! Haruto is not counted as other people. He is our dear friend and we need to know what is going on. And if he fell for that nerd, it would become even more interesting. He started to mimic

" I love you Junkyu"

"How dare you to play with my feelings huh?? Challenge, just for the sake of challenge, I hate you Haruto."

Oh my god seems like more drama is coming up.

How can you feel excited with such things?? But what else can I expect from you.  With that Asahi left Jeonwoo alone and followed Haruto instead.

Haruto wait.

What is it Asahi??

I have to talk with you.

Yes, go ahead.

Not here, maybe somewhere quiet??

After going to backyard garden, Haruto started the conversation, what is it Asahi??

Haruto, did you tell him about the challenge??

All these time, Haruto was enjoying every moment with Junkyu that telling the truth has not crossed his mind even once. So he answered "Not yet Asahi"

Why??

I haven't found the right moment to tell him.

There is no right moment Haruto. Let me ask you one thing, are you starting to like him for real or what??

Do I like him for real??

Yes, tell me, you like him or not??

Haruto thought for a while, well he likes to spend time with Junkyu but that necessarily doesn't mean he likes him, right?? Afterall, he likes to spend time with both Asahi and Jeongwoo, maybe a bit more with Junkyu, it could be because of his guilt, right?? Yes, that's right. So, he replied "I am just taking care of him, he got hurt because of me"

That didn't answer the question I asked. I said do you like him or not. Give me a clear answer, yes, or no???

With some hesitation Haruto replied "I think I don't like him yet"

Ok I gave you enough days to think and now I am telling him the truth myself.

Haruto quickly pulled the Asahi who was about to leave. "Yaa what the heck are you saying, it's only been 3 days."

How much more days you want huh??? Until Junkyu catches a real feeling for you and gets all the hurting afterwards???

No, I am doing this so he will not get hurt when I tell him.

Haruto you are so selfish. Do you know that everything he is feeling right now are his real feeling, those side glance, those adorable stares and his shy smile they are all real and you are the one who is making him feel special with all these little things?  If you had taken a close look at his eyes, you would have seen, you are the only person he wishes to see in this universe. Those stares are not meant for a friend Haruto, he likes you. Since you can't return his feeling can you stop playing with it?? I give you one more day, if by tomorrow you didn't tell him, I am telling him for real.

What if Asahi told him the truth what will happen?? Will their relation will not be the same anymore? Will he not get to spend time with Junkyu anymore??  His heart is finally starting to feel the pain. So, he replied "Asahi I am scared"

Scared of what??

Scare to lose him. I don't know if I like him or not but I am afraid to lose him. I am afraid that once he finds out the truth, he will hate me. It is ok if he hates me, but if his hates mean I will no longer get to see him that is not ok.

What are you saying Haruto??

Even I don't know what am I saying, all I know is I am not playing around, I am feeling all this feeling for real as well. It just I am not sure what if everything that I am feeling is because I like him or is it all because I care about him."

Asahi, Lately I can't stop myself from spending time with him. As soon as I drop him off to class,  all I think about is when that clock will hit 3pm and I can meet him again. I haven never felt this way before, I just can't help but stare at him, and every time our eyes meet, I get lost into it. When I held his hands yesterday, my heart danced with Joy. Why am I feeling this way??

All you did in the past was play around that now you are in love, you cannot figure it out??

What do you mean Asahi??

Haruto, you answered everything yourself, you are in love with him.

What am I??

Yes, you are. As a friend I should be happy that you have finally fallen in love, but all I feel right now is sorry for both of you.

Why are you saying such things?

Haruto, no matter if you like him for real or not, you cannot change the fact that you dated him for the sake of challenge. I don't know how Junkyu will react, if it was me, I would not be able to accept the fact.

So, what should I do Asahi??

The scariness could be clearly seen on Haruto's face but there was nothing Asahi could think of so he replied "Tell him the truth, and also that you now like him for real. let him decide what he wants to do. But don't expect much Haruto."

Haruto was sad "so does this mean I will lose Junkyu ???"

I will pray to god for him to forgive you but If he didn't, I am afraid that you will lose Junkyu. That's why I warned you from the beginning to not do such stupid challenge. Look what has happened now.

But maybe I deserve it, afterall you warned me all the time but it was me who wanted to play around with him. Now I deserve to get hurt. I will no longer hide it from him, I will tell him the truth today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So will Haruto be able to tell the truth???

Sorry guys I might be taking longer to update. It just as the semester is coming to an end, all my assignments and presentations are pilling up . so I might have to spend some time with them . Sorry everyone and thank you for understanding 🥲