Day 10 #Dating

As Junkyu was staring at the star, A sudden thought hit his mind..

Just yesterday he thought he will lose Haruto for real. Not a single word can describe how good he feels right now.

This is not a dream right?? Haruto is here, by my side for real right??

Junkyu stared at the bathroom door which were now locked, "indeed it's all happening for real"

But what if Haruto's didn't show up today?? What he would have done then???
—————————

Haruto stared at the mirror in-front of him.. he took a deep breath, "It's ok Ruto, you are not lying Haruto, you are just hiding away the painful truth from Junkyu."

He tried to convince himself yet he failed.

Right then his phone buzzed, he received a text from Asahi

"Haruto, where r u??"

I am at Junkyu's place.

Huh, what r u doing there?? Wait did u tell him the truth??

I tried but .... I couldn't...

So you are going with Jeongwoo's plan.

I don't want to lose him...

So does that mean everything is back to normal now??

I think so...

Then don't stress too much. And instead take this chance to make Junkyu to feel special ok.
N Don't worry about Jeongwoo, I will talk with him...

Thank u Asahi..

No need to thank, all I wish is both of your happiness.

----------------------

Talking with Asahi surely made Haruto to feel a bit better. He quickly changed into the clothes that Junkyu had provided and came out of the bathroom..

Once he was out, he looked around but couldn't find Junkyu in his room. Then his eyes landed on the open balcony door, "Did he go outside??"

Haruto followed the open door and found Junkyu staring at moon.

"Junkyu, what are you doing here??"

Oh you are done with changing the clothes??

Oh yes, and surprisingly they fit me well.

They were bit bigger so I guess they fitted u well..

Guess so.. anyway what Are u doing here??

Uhh... nothing Just staring at the moon... "it looks pretty from here"

While standing next to Junkyu, Haruto replied, "Yes, it does"

They both stood there, under a cool breeze passing by and a beautiful moonlight... it definitely calmed both of their heart which had suffered a lot in past 2 days...

After a long silence Junkyu spoke up, "Ruto"

Turning to his left Haruto replied "Yes Junkyu"

"You know what??"