The end ❤

After those fierce conversation with Haruto, Junkyu has become someone, who is unapproachable. In the past Jihoon always wished for Junkyu to be strong, but right now when Junkyu is acting though, it only breaks his heart..

These days, Junkyu acts as if nothing has happened. He follows his daily schedule properly. Even then, Jihoon can clearly see how miserable his friend actually is. Junkyu eyes are covered with dark circle, his lips has forgotten how to smile and his entire aurora has become so dull that, approaching him is impossible. This time, Jihoon wished for Junkyu to break down and cry out as much as he wants. At least that way, he could be that crying shoulder for him. But Seeing him keeping all his pain to himself, makes Jihoon to feels numb. Junkyu is such a pure soul yet why he has to suffer so much. That Haruto, I wish I could kill him right now"

Where Junkyu choose to act as a tough person, Haruto choose to drown himself on Alcohols. Ever since that day, Haruto has been drinking all day long. He doesn't even bother going to school or doing anything at all. All he does is to drink until he his body could hold and cry out loud for Junkyu when unconscious. 

He wanted to apologise, if need he would even plead, but after hearing those words to stay away, he just wasn't brave enough to stood in-front Junkyu again. After having God knows how many drinks, Haruto's hands dialed Junkyu's number, But just like every other day... there was no answer from the other end.. feeling dejected he replied "Junkyu will you really not talk with me ever again??"

WIth a shaky legs and drunken voice , "he asked for another drink"

"I am sorry young man but you seem too drunk. I can't give you anymore"

He was already heartbroken and now annoyed as well, Haruto shouted in his deep voice "I said give me a drink, can't you hear??

Sorry sir,  it's our policy to decline if someone seems way to drunk.

Yes I'm drunk so what?? It's not like I'm drinking for free. He grabbed the bartender by his shirt, "Now shut the fu*k up and give me the drink."

With his behaviours turning wilder poor bartender has no other options but to call the guards and threw him out of the bar..

With his wobbling legs, he took out his phone and dialed Junkyu's number once again, but again there was no response from Junkyu's side...

Junkyu has been staring at the incoming call on his phone.. The Id that used to give him butterflies few days ago, now only makes him angry. Yet, no matter how angry he feels, he couldn't bring himself to block Ruto's number.. One after another, his phone kept on buzzing with incoming calls.. he ignored them and went to get some drink.. "if you think, I will talk to you easily, then you're mistaken Haruto" I"m not that easy"

His phone was still ringing, getting annoyed he picked up the call, "yah you, stop calling me"

Junkyu was expecting a deep voice but the voice on the other line was soft.."hello, are you Junkyu?"

"Yes, I'm Junkyu."

Thank god you finally picked up, your friend seems drunk and the way he looks, I think he had a fight. I asked him for his address but all he says is "Junkyu I'm sorry" Could you please come and pick up your friend??

"Sorry you got the wrong person" Junkyu just said those words and cut the phone. "Whatever it is, I'm not gonna meet him ever again"

Junkyu turned of his phone and went to take a shower, once he was back from the shower he looked out, the winds were blowing to strong and the sky looked as if it would rain. He was once again reminded of the call, "Did someone pick him up?? that was the question that rung his head, "Who cares if someone picked him up or not, and it's his own fault for getting drunk"