Day 1 #Dating continues

The school was over and as usual Junkyu was planning to study late in the Library. Just when he was about to leave he saw Haruto waiting for him in the doorframe.

Getting a bit shy, Junkyu moved closer to Haruto, "what are you doing here??"

Waiting for someone to come, so that we can go home together.

But I am planning to study late.

Again in the Library??

Umm.

Wow you never get tired of studying??

Exams are near, so I do need to be prepared beforehand.

Wait when is the exam ??

In one month.

What, are you kidding me Junkyu?? there's still a month left why are you preparing from now on??

I like to do it this way.

Ohhh!!

Haruto you can go home early.

And what about you??

I will go afterwards.

Just by yourself?

It's not like I have never gone home by myself.

Well that was before you met me. Now you have me so you are not going home by yourself anymore.

What do you mean?

It means I am coming with you to the library.

Haruto you really don't have to. What will you do for that long??

Admire you.

Trust me Junkyu had a mini heartattack...

Should we go?

Haruto you really don't

I cannot hear you at all...

Ok but if you feel bored, you can go home anytime.

Yes Majesty should we go now.

Umm.

——-

Are you sitting here again??

I like this place. It's in the corner so people rarely come here. So it's peaceful.

But anywhere in the Library is peaceful, isn't it??

Maybe

Letting lot a small laugh, Haruto replied, "Junkyu you have very unique personality. Anyway till when are you planning to study??"

10 maybe

What?? you want to stay that late??

While scratching his head, Junkyu replied, "Uh if you don't want to stay late then you can maybe go home. I really wouldn't mind it."

Junkyu we had a conversation about it, I am waiting for you no matter how late it is. Now you, take out those book and start studying.

Ohh ok.

Junkyu quickly took his notebook out and started practicing. Soon he was so emerged into solving the maths questions, that he completely forgot about Haruto. In the middle of study when he looked at the side he saw Haruto sleeping so peacefully.