Chasing after him

Wow did I just witnessed our Mr popular getting rejected!!

Haruto was in so much of shock that he couldn't speak at all.

Haruto are you really scared like the nerd said ??

Finally Haruto came to his sense, "What me ?scared? no way!!"

Oh really, then why your entire face is so red??

Stop it already!!! I said I am not afraid means I am not.

So you will be paying for this month right??

What do you mean??

Didn't he just rejected you?? that means the challenge is over and you lost it!! Loser!!

Who said I lost it!! You only said I have to date him for 2 weeks but didn't told me that it has to start from today.

Wow so does this mean you are going after him.

If thats what it takes to win this challenge, then yes, "I am doing it." I am not losing to you at any cost. And like I said, be ready for your turn Park Jeongwoo.

Ok then I give you 3 more days. If the nerd still said no to you after that, you lose. Is that fine.

Fine..

Ok then good-luck for your chase!! I will see you tomorrow, bye!!!

After that Haruto quickly went to his other friend Asahi and spill everything that happened.

So you got rejected!

Ummm !!

Wow!! Even the Mr popular gets rejected sometime.

Yah don't add salt to my cuts!! I am already stressed out with this challenge.

Why stressing out?? Just say you don't want to do the challenge!! It's easy.

It's not as easy as you think Asahi.

Why not?

I don't want to lose to him.

Ok but how are you going to make him say yes?? By looking at the way he left earlier, I don't think he will say yes just by you proposing.

By now I know that!!

So what are you planning to do??

Chase after him!

What you are really chasing after him??

Yes !!

But why?? Don't tell me you actually like that nerd!!

What?? are you out of your mind!! Me liking that nerd, no way!! Never going to happen!! But I cannot lose to Jeongwoo!!

Both of you are stupid!!! Why do all this challenge?? To prove what??

To prove that we are brave enough do anything!!!Anyway I need your help!!

No I am not helping with anything!!

Please Asahi this will be the last time.

You said that last time as well!!!

This time for sure!! Please help me!! Please!!I will allow you to use my car for one week. How does that sound??

You sure!!

Ummm!! 

Give me the keys!!

Wow you really don't trust me right.

No!!

Ok ok here take it!!!

Ok so tell me what you want me to do???

Try to find all the information on that nerd. Yes from his personal to his family. Everyting that's relevant to make him see that I am being serious.

Haruto you are really doing this??

Yes now quickly get me all the information Asahi!!

Yes Sir.

————————————— ♥️♥️♥️————————-

So Haruto is planning to chase after Junkyu!! What will be the outcome!!! Will it be the same as before!!! Will Haruto be successful in his chase??