Junkyu's POV

With thoughts running around his head Junkyu finally reached his home. As soon as he entered the room he called his best friend Jihoon.

In a sleepy voice Jihoon replied, "Hello"

Yah Park Jihoon I have something to discuss with you.

Junkyu it's almost 11 in the night, I have no time to discuss with you about another solution for math.

Yah it's not about Math this time.

Then what?

Uh I have to ask you about something...

Yeah so what is it?

Uh... it is ...uhhh..

Yah just tell me already

Ok oK I will... it's uh

Yah are you going to tell or should I hung up??

I will tell.

Then say already.

Ok So uh do you know Haruto?

who that playboy?

Uh umm.

Yes so what about him?

He asked me out.

what do you mean?

Haruto asked me out to go with him.

And did you say yes?

Not yet.

That's great.

So what should I say?

what's there even to discuss, Aren't you suppose say no!!

Jihoon..

Don't tell me you want to say yes...

But

No but Junkyu, I know you had a little crush on Haruto, but remember he is not the person that you imagined him to be. In childhood everybody is nice and kind, but now, look at what kind of asshole he has become. Being a playboy is not a problem but the kind of attitude he has is the problem. Didn't we both witnessed that day how rudely Haruto pushed that guy for saying he liked him. Not just push but their entire gang bullied him. What did that boy do wrong huh? he just admitted that he was gay and he liked Haruto. But look at what they did. They made his life so miserable, that he left the school. Junkyu don't be fool by his act. He doesn't like you. I think it's all just a trap.

But he said he is serious about me.

Serious my foot. A guy who changes his girlfriend like changing the clothes, he will only be serious about getting on a bed with the once they flirt. Being in a serious relationship and falling in love is not made for them.

But he said he will change.

Junkyu what did Haruto do in his childhood, that even after seeing such act, you still want to give him a chance.

You don't have to know. But Jihoon what if he is really serious. You know all of us have a history, but shouldn't we give a chance to someone, who wants to change?

Looks like you've have alraedy decided to say yes. Why are you even asking me huh? Just say whatever you want. Except don't come running to me when you get hurt again. goodnight bye.

Jihoon listen to me. But the other has already hung up the phone.

You don't understand Jihoon what Haruto means in my life.

8 years back

After being found out by his schoolmates about being a gay, middle school became a hell for Junkyu. After being fed up with all those bullies Junkyu decided to finally end his life. He was on top of the building and trying to jump when he heard someone shouting from behind

"Wow, your parents gave you a birth after going through so much of trouble. And here you are trying to end it"

Shut up. you don't understand anything.

No matter how painful the reason you want to end it, is it more painful than seeing your parents living in vein for not giving you a good life??

I also want to live a normal life but they wouldn't let me.

Who wouldn't??

All those people who think being a gay is a crime. Only thing I did was to like someone with the same sex, what's so wrong about it huh?

Oh so you are gay?

Yes I am. Now you hate me too don't you?

You say they didn't accepted you, but did you accept it yourself?

Huh?

They could bully you for being gay, because you were so weak to accept who you are. If only you believed yourself strongly then they would not have dared to point a finger at you. But you yourself started to act as if you committed a crime after being a gay, then what else can you expect from them huh? And do you really think they will respect you after ending your life?? The only person that will care are your parents, who will be broken to pieces after hearing their son committing a suicide.

So tell me, what am I suppose to do?? What is there that I can do to make them understand and not bully me??

It's very easy actually.

what do you mean??

You just have to accept who you are and start trusting in yourself. Once you gain that faith within yourself, trust me you will become so so so strong that they will backoff themselves.

Will they?

While ruffling Junkyu's hair other replied, "of course they will, you are a strong boy. And everyone is scared of someone who is more stronger than them.

Really am I that strong.

Yes you are. So strong to beat all those bullies by yourself.

A small smile appeared on Junkyu's face.

See you look like an angel with that smile. Don't kill me, but just a moment ago, you looked ugly as hell with those sad eyes. So what I am saying is , keep on smiling.

Junkyu smile grew even more. Yes I will.

Seems like you are all fine now. I heading back now..

Junkyu nod his head for approval.

After that day Junkyu finally realised that all those things were happening because he was not accepting himself. So, from that they he accepted being a gay. And once he did that, he was no longer afraid of what people might think about him. And slowly with his ignorance, those bullies started to get away like the other boy had mentioned.

Junkyu slowly developed a little crush on that boy and always dreamed of meeting him. He wanted to show him, how strong he has finally become.
3 years back, when he started his new University, he finally got to see the boy and got to know that his name was Haruto. He was so happy see him, until one day he saw Haruto bullying one of the student for being a gay. That turned Junkyu's admiration for Haruto into hate. How can someone who encourage him to accept who he is, turned out to be a bully? The more time passed by the more Junkyu got aware of Haruto's bad habits. And now when finally after 8 years, Haruto asked him out on a date, he cannot even say yes.

Junkyu was not sure which Haruto he should believe. The one that he met 8 years ago or the one that he had known for 3 years??

That's why he tried to ask for suggestions from his best friend, who only hung up on him without any help. Now he was confused. So so so confused..

Wow Watanabe Haruto, you are driving me crazy!! I want to say yes, but what if all this is a act of Haruto? will I be able get hurt once again?? But again if I said no but turns out he was being serious?? then how am I suppose to accept that I pushed away the one that gave me the reason to live on. Oh God what should I do??

———————————-♥️♥️———————————-

So what should Junkyu do??? Any suggestions for him??

So everyone how are you finding the story so far?? Am I dragging it too far??