➿14➿

Chapter Fourteen Kyra YoungThe Next Morning

Chapter Fourteen
Kyra Young
The Next Morning

I woke up and it felt like I was walking on clouds. The sex last night was everything. After our round on the balcony, we got an hour or two of sleep then we were back at it. Honestly I don't even know how I'm out of bed. Maybe it's my stomach growling like a lion and I had to smoke.

After facing my morning blunt, I headed out to the dining room. Everybody already had a plate of food in front of them so I made me something then sat down. "Good morning everyone."

"Now that you're woke, let's set some rules while we're here." Paris said making my eyebrows furrow. "Rule number one and the only rule....please do not have sex on the balcony because my room is right there. I see and hear everything. I'm not going to lie, I watched and it was pretty hot but still...I don't wanna hear or see that.....oh and good morning."

I looked over at Eric and he just burst out laughing.

"Good morning boo. And I'm guessing she's referring to y'all." Unique said pointing to me and Eric.

"She must still be drunk from last night because she's talking nonsense." I responded.

"You ain't gotta lie baby." Eric butted in. "Yes we fucked on the balcony and yes Paris it was as good as it looked."

"You always gotta run yo mouth."

Eric wrapped his arm around me. "She saw us baby, how could we deny it?"

"Anyways! I hope y'all ready to ride jet skis and shit today."

"Hell NO!" Jeff said making us all look at him like he was crazy.

"Why not?"

"I can't swim. I been scared of deep water since I almost drowned when I was six."

"Nigga if yo grown ass don't let that shit and get in the fucking water. We have on life jackets so you straight."

"How you just gone tell me to get over my childhood traumas?! I'm sure we all got a situation from our childhood that got us fucked up still."

"The man speaking facts." Aaron said. "Shit I can't sleep with my door open because of our cousin always standing in the hallways scaring me, talking about he a damn ghost."

"Im absolutely terrified of snakes because my dad let his wrap around my arm cutting off my circulation when I was 10." Paris admitted.