➿55➿

Crossing Lines Part Two

Chapter FiftyFive
Omniscient
Three Years Later

Standing out on her balcony, Kyra took in the view in front of her as she enjoyed her morning blunt. This right here was her favorite way to get her day going, especially when life gets a little stressful for her.

Hearing tiny foot steps caused her to turn around. The door was closed but she could still hear Kyler coming.

"Mama!" Her four year old yelled.

"Yes Ky."

"Godmommy is on the phone for you."

Exhaling, Kyra put out her blunt then went back inside, taking the phone from Kyler. "Hey P."

"Hey boo, just calling to see what time you and my baby would be here. I hope it's not late."

"No, we'll be there in a couple hours. I'm actually about to get us both ready then head to the airport."

"Yay! I miss you bitch. I can't believe you moved to Miami on me." Paris rolled her eyes. She knew that was always something Kyra wanted to do before she had kids and thought once she had Kyler, she'd stay in Atlanta. When Kyra told her that she was leaving she was really heartbroken but when Ky explained why, she understood. Her best friend went through a lot mentally and if new scenery helped her heal, she was all for it. "Have you talked to Eric?"

"No, why would I?" Kyra answered a little annoyed.

"Um, he's Kyler's dad and I didn't know you two had beef."

"Kyler is old enough to call her dad when she wants to speak with him, which she does. I avoid him at all cost. When we do talk, our conversations start off normal and then everything just goes up in flames. I don't know what causes it but if happens every time."

"Probably just sexual tension."

"Girl bye! Don't make me hang up on you P."

Paris laughed. "You and Eric are still very much in love with each other and I'm sure when you get here all feelings will be exposed."

"I do love Eric, I'll never deny that. He was my first everything but I just don't think we mesh well. And so much damage has been done to our relationship. Isn't he dating someone?"

"Yeah, some girl. He tries to bring her around but everybody kind of gives her the cold shoulder. I hope you in Miami getting dicked down."

Kyra laughed. "Absolutely babe, absolutely."

"That's my girl! I can't wait to see you Ky. Matter of fact, I'm calling everybody over. I'm about to make Aaron and the kids get up and go to the store." Yes, she said kids. Paris and Aaron wasted no time adding number two to their roster. Their son Bryson is three and their daughter London is two. Since they have their girl and boy, they say that they're finished but who knows what the future holds.

"Aaron is not about to take them to a store and you don't have to do that P. I just saw everybody a couple months ago for Spring Break."

"So what! Go get dressed hurry up and get here."

Rolling her eyes, Kyra went into her closet. "I'll see you in a few hours."