➿18➿

Chapter Eighteen Eric PowellTwo Weeks Before Christmas

Chapter Eighteen
Eric Powell
Two Weeks Before Christmas

It was almost Christmas and I was trying to hurry up and buy shit for everybody. So me and my bro's were out doing some shopping. This is my first Christmas with a girlfriend and I have no idea what to buy her. Kyra bought my gift last week and I'm nervous to see what it is.

Speaking of Kyra, she just sent me a picture with that thang poking and I of course had to post it.

Yeah, ima have to go tap that once I leave

"So what you getting Kyra?" Jeff asked while I was in the middle of texting her and telling her to be naked on my bed in an hour.

"Shit I don't even know."

"What do you get somebody who's dad is a millionaire and she can literally get whatever she wants?" Aaron said, making me look up at him.

"What?"

"Her dad bought her an iced out AP for her birthday, and flew her and all of her friends to an island, how you top some shit like that?"

"Well according to Kyra she's not impressed by that type of stuff so I'm not worried about topping that."

"You believe that shit?" Aaron laughed. "Every time you see Kyra she got on something expensive as hell."

"She rich bro, why you expect anything less?" Jeff asked. "If you was sitting on money like she is, you'd be the same way. If she told the man that it don't matter then it don't matter."

This was the last thing I wanted to hear, especially ever since my dad told me that dumb shit. "Whatever I give Kyra she gone love it."

"I hope so." Aaron nudged me then walked into PacSun.

"How are y'all still friends?" Jeff asked.