➿47➿

Chapter FortySevenKyra Young Valentines Day

Chapter FortySeven
Kyra Young
Valentines Day

"Seriously, do y'all like this outfit?" I asked Amber and Paris as they sat on my bed. Somehow, they've become close too over the time that Eric and I have been around each other.

"Boo you look so good, why you panicking?" Amber asked.

"Because I want tonight to go good. Especially since I had to cancel on him."

"It will, stop worrying."

Exhaling, I turned to my mirror and checked my outfit again.

"Ugh, okay

"Ugh, okay."

"Kyra your booty is ridiculous honey. My ass better look just like that as soon as I give birth." Paris said while leaning back on my bed.

"It will girl. I manifested this ass, God came through. Take my picture." I had to post up. It's been nothing but Kyler on my page, gotta let people know I'm still fine.

Amber took my phone and took a few pictures then a text came through. "Your man is here."

"Alright, are you guys sure you're fine with Kyler? Paris, you and Aaron should be out on a hot date."

"I'm not speaking to him right now." Paris rolled her eyes.

"Why?"

"He's dramatic and that's all I'll say for now."

"So you're good?"

"Yes Kyra, stop stressing."

"Okay, okay...her milk is in the refrigerator, she has a basket full of her favorite toys near her bed, she loves Mickey Mouse, that's what keeps her calm. If you need me please don't hesitate to call."

"Girl if you don't leave. We got her we've both been alone with her, so chill." Amber said.

"Alright, I'm gone." I slid on my jacket. "I love you guys." Blowing kisses at them while I walked out. Stopping in Kyler's room I kissed my baby girl over and over. "Mommy will be right back." Giving her one more kiss, I left out. As soon as I got to the door there was a knock. Looking out the peephole I saw a delivery guy. I opened the door. "Hello."