➿2➿

Chapter Two KyraClark Atlanta University •••

Chapter Two
Kyra
Clark Atlanta University
•••

Tuesday came around pretty fast and I'm kind of happy about that because I was tired of sitting in the house. Sunday, I went to talk to my dad about me being able to visit my mother and like always he gives me a hard time.

My mom is schizophrenic and has PTSD. She had a very horrible childhood because of my grandfather from what I was told. When she got older and was able to escape what was going on, she got better, found treatments and was on the right path. She found my dad thought he was the light at the end of the tunnel but ended up being the total opposite. All I remember about them those two is a bunch of fighting and arguing. His favorite thing to call her was a psycho.

Something worse than the arguing happened because it caused her to break. I found my mom in the middle of the street after coming home from Paris's birthday party. She was out of it. I wish I could've just helped her myself but I didn't know what to do so I had to call my dad. He shipped her to the nearest psych ward, divorced her shortly after.

This all happened a week after I turned 16. And what's so crazy is at my 16th birthday party she was perfectly fine and so damn happy.

My gut tells me she found out about his mistresses.

And yes, my step mom was one of them. I could be a bitch to her but the reason I'm not is because I know my dad treats her like shit too, so she's dealing with enough karma. 

Walking into my sociology class, I took my normal seat which was always in the middle and the end of the row.

This was probably the best class I've ever taken. It requires a lot but the way it lets you pick your own brain and others is very intriguing to me.

While everybody else piled in, I scrolled through Instagram, looking at how crazy everybody went over the weekend. I gotta stop being a boring ass bitch and start enjoying myself. When I'm out I have so much fun but I don't have the energy to constantly do it. Like I will never understand how somebody can go out all the damn time, every single weekend they at a club.

I am truly an old lady at heart.

Paris and Unique cuss me out on the regular because I never want to do anything. I'm content with being on my couch, watching movies and cuddling with Snow.

One day that's going to change. I don't know when, but it will.

Since class hadn't start yet, I decided to bless my timeline with a pic of the kid.