➿59➿

Chapter FiftyNineKyra YoungSandy Springs,Georgia

Chapter FiftyNine
Kyra Young
Sandy Springs,Georgia

Instead of being sad and heartbroken after that moment with Eric, I decided to be productive. I got up early and took Kyler to Tina then headed to my clinic. No lie, being here is a lot easier than working from Miami. I get to be more hands on with problems that occur and I stay update with everything else.

There are times when I think about just coming home. Miami is nice but it's super lonely for me and my baby and there's not much for me to get into. I'm being a mom 24/7. My dad suggested a nanny if I don't want to move back, but I'm not sure if that's what I want.

Before I went to pick up Kyler, Robin text me and asked for me to stop by. I don't know who I love more, her or Troy.

YES, TROY.

We've become super close over the years. Every time I'm home we go out to eat or just for drinks. The more I'm around him, I see all of the signs that nobody else saw and I always wonder, how they didn't know.

Anyway, pulling into the driveway, I put my car in park and climbed out. The house that Eric put her in is beautiful. After ringing the doorbell, I text Troy to see where he was. Maybe we all could go out and eat.

"Hi my Kyra." Robin said, while pulling me into a hug.

"Hey, ma! Ooo you look cute today. What you doing with this mini dress on?"

She gave me this little sly smirk then grabbed my hand and pulled me further into the house. When we got in the living room, a guy was sitting on the couch.

Okay, he's cute!

I gave her hand a little squeeze, and she gave one back basically confirming everything for me.

"Honey, this is Kyra. My granddaughters mom. Kyra this is Kenny, my fiancé."

"Fiancé! Oh woooooow, hi nice to meet you." I went over to shake his hand.

"You too Kyra." Kenny said.

"So how long have you two been dating?"

"Almost three years."

"Really?! Ma, you've been being sneaky."

"I haven't." She laughed while getting up. "Kyra help me in the kitchen really fast."

"Okay." I followed behind her as soon as we got in the kitchen she started smiling like a school girl and I couldn't help but smile too because she was glowing. "Three years and you just haven't said anything and now you're getting married."