➿34➿

Chapter ThirtyFourEric PowellYoung Industries - A Week Later

Chapter ThirtyFour
Eric Powell
Young Industries - A Week Later

Tossing my pen on the desk, I ran my hands down my face and exhaled. I am stressed the fuck out. On top of all this work I have, Kyra is still out there somewhere being petty as fuck. I've called everybody looking for, I know somebody lying for her ass and when I find her, I'm snapping.

Like why are you letting these bitter ass bitches get to you? Hoes that I haven't talked to in over a year, that I didn't fucking want, she's letting them piss her off. Just let them be jealous and keep it fucking pushing. We got other shit to focus on, our child will be here soon, she wants open her clinic. Why are you letting nobodies win?!

This whole running away when she's pissed thing is looking too consistent for me and I really can't deal.

A knock on my office door brought me out of my thoughts. Exhaling, I sat back in my seat. "Come in."

The door opened and Adam appeared. Every days he's asking me if I figured out where Kyra was because she turned off her location for him too. So he's supposed to be reaching out to BMW to see if they can track her car.

"Wassup, still nothing?" He asked.

"Nope, I was hoping you would've been able to get her car tracked."

He sighed while sitting down. "What the hell is going on Eric? How did this happen?"

This is the last thing I wanted to discuss with him. I've been avoiding this question since he found out she left. "She was approached by some random girl when I took her out to eat last week. The girl was tripping about me, never met this woman a day in my life. Kyra wasn't hearing it though, she was on edge and wanted to rip the girl head off her shoulders. Kyra stormed out the restaurant and while I'm paying the bill and getting our food wrapped up a lady comes up to me and tells me Kyra is about to fight. So I run outside and try to break that up. Kyra tells me she's tired of going through this and females approaching her about me or messaging her. She tried to get away from me then but I found her and we went home. I ended up dozing off downstairs because I was tired then when I woke up, she was gone."

Adam scratched his beard while staring at me. "So a bunch of random girls are constantly approaching my daughter, about you?"

"Unfortunately. Look, I'm not gone lie before Kyra I was reckless but I got with her and she's all I want. These females are just mad and jealous because what I got with my girl is what they wanted."

"I haven't been the most faithful man but when you got something good you gotta make sure that the outside world has a clear understanding of what's going on. Nobody should be comfortable approaching you or my daughter. There's some miscommunication somewhere and you need to fix it."