➿28➿

Chapter TwentyEightEric Powell Four Days Later

Chapter TwentyEight
Eric Powell
Four Days Later

Ever since I found out about my dads little secret, I've been avoiding my moms house. He obviously hasn't told her what's up cause he is still around and that's pissing me off.

Mama been begging me to come over and I hate to keep letting her down so I'm headed that way. I'd rather be up under Kyra but I guess I can give my OG, a few hours.

Pulling up in their driveway, I was happy that my dad wasn't there. I'm trying to have a peaceful day and if that nigga was here and said the wrong thing to me, I was beating his ass then telling mama the truth.

"Mama." I yelled while walking into the house.

"Why do you always do that?!" Amber asked while coming out the living room. "Loud mouth ass."

"Girl shut up."

"Where's Kyra and my TT baby."

"What you talking about?"

"No the better question is, why the hell didn't you tell me that I'm going to finally be an aunt?! Eric I'm so fucking excited, I even started shopping."

I laughed. "You did what?"

"Come on, let me show you." She grabbed my hand pulled me up to her room. Once we got there and she let me go, she rushed over to her closet and pulled out a big ass bag and I saw cases of diapers.

"Dawg you tripping." I said while sitting at the end of the bed.

"No I'm not. I'm excited. The way you was out here being a hoe, I never thought I'd experience being an aunt and with Tyler gone....I'm just super happy for you Eric."

"Thanks Amb, I appreciate it."  

"So mommy told me that you wanted to do gender neutral so I made sure to buy all neutral colors, I got socks, hats, pajamas."

"How much did you spend?"

"Uuuh, a lot."

"You didn't have to do this, but thank you."

"It's going to get worse. I'm about to have this baby rotten. Me and momma talk about this everyday since she told me."

"Speaking of mama, where is she?"

"With dad."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he took her out to eat."