➿39➿

Chapter ThirtyNine
Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia

Kyra stepped off her dads jet and looked around. Even though she went on this trip with two different people, she was returning alone. Once Paris found out why Eric sent her and went back home things got worse for Kyra.

Paris already knew about Kyra and Unique but not about the cheating. She also didn't know that there was a point when they wanted to be in a serious relationship because whenever they weren't fucking each other, they were arguing due to Uniques horrible attitude. She made sure to let Kyra know how dumb she was and that she hoped Eric moves on with his life. Reminding Kyra that her child's father was known for fucking any bitch he wanted and how much he changed just for her.

The guilt doubled for Kyra and little did she know, more shame was coming. Holding on to the bottom of her heavy stomach, she made her way to the truck that waited for her. When she got inside, she exhaled and leaned her head on the window. Once her luggage was all in the trunk, their driver pulled off.

As soon as the car pulled off she was fast asleep. Even though that's all she did in Mexico, she was still tired. The baby was starting to take all of her energy. It seemed like the closer she got to her due date, time started moving slower and she was ready to get this over with.

The car coming to a stop, caused her eyes to pop open and she looked around. When she realized she was at her dad, Kyra sat up. "Why am I here Eden?" She asked their driver.

"Mr. Young wanted me to bring you here before I took you home."

"Oh my gosh." Kyra mumbled to herself while climbing out the back seat and making her way to the door. "Dad!" She yelled as she stepped inside the house.

Adam walked out of the den and made his way to her. "Hey."

"Hi. Why am I here? I'm exhausted and need some sleep immediately."

"You'll be able to nap soon. Eden, bring her bags in."

Kyra's eyebrows furrowed. "Why is he bringing my stuff in here? You're going to make him take my luggage out just to put it back?"

Adam exhaled while putting his hands in his pockets. "You're moving back in with me Ky."

Her eyebrows instantly furrowed. "What? Why would I do that?"

"Because I think it's unfair for Eric to have to find somewhere else to live when he's not the one who cheated."

A blank expression fell on her face instantly. "He told you?"

"He sure did. Come on let's go sit down."

Kyra reluctantly followed her dad back to the den. As soon as she sat on the couch, her water works started. "Daddy, I can explain."

"You hated me for cheating on your mom. So being faithful only applies to me but you can do whatever the fuck you want to, right?"

"No."

"Why did you do it?"

"There's no explanation besides me being dumb."

"Well I'm glad you know and from what I hear, Eric gave you plenty of opportunities to tell him to the truth and you just kept lying in his face. You definitely should've said something once you found out you were pregnant."