Part 39~Names

"Yeah, there we go! Everyone spread out in the pool, just like that," Terasaka ordered as Nagisa watched him from the treetops. Karma didn't have any interest in this foul-hearty plan but he watched Okabe from a distance.

"Who does he think he is?" Kataoka gave an unbelieving look to Terasaka as Takebayashi stood on the rock ledge.

"I have my doubts about this," he announced as he pushed his glasses on his nose. "Do you even have what it takes to make another person swim?"

"Hey, Takebayashi, shut up and get in!" Terasaka pushed Takebaysashi into the water, Okabe yelping as he was pushed underwater by Takebayashi's weight.

"Terasaka's turned downright tyrannical," Kimura grumbled under his breath.

"Just like he was back in first and second year," Mimura added with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Ah, I see," Koro-sensei announced as he walked out onto the rock where Terasaka stood. "You'll knock me into the water and have everyone stab me, yes? Then tell me: how do you plan to do so? That pistol won't make me move a single step."

Terasaka lifted up the gun, pointing it at Koro-sensei's head. "You ready for this, monster?"

"Of course I am. My nose has even stopped running."

"I've always hated you. Wanted more than anything for you to disappear."

"Yes, I know. After this assassination, we'll have a nice, long talk."

"You think you can get cocky with me?" Terasaka pulled the trigger but it didn't go as planned.

A loud explosion shook the ground as the bottom of the pool blew up. Koro-sensei ran forward in a second, reaching out to grab everyone.

"No way... you never told me about this," Terasaka shouted, his whole body shaking.

"Of course they didn't," Nagisa shouted, running past Terasaka. Nagisa snapped off a nearby tree branch before using it to throw Kayano to the side.

Koro-sensei jumped over the waterfall, catching Yoshida and throwing him to the side. Koro-sensei didn't get any time to relax as a white tentacle grabbed onto Koro-sensei and pulled him down. Nagisa jumped onto the edge as he watched what happened. He understood now.

"Long time no see, Koro-sensei," Shiro announced as Koro-sensei stood up. "What you've sucked up there is no ordinary water. It contains a substance that dulls tentacle movement. With Terasaka-kun's help, everything went swimmingly."

"Itona-kun," Koro-sensei hissed as Itona walked forward with his wild white tentacles.

"Come, brother. A rematch to see who's stronger." Itona slammed his tentacles down as Koro-sensei was forced to dodged and block.

"He's fast, and he hits hard! Much harder than before," Koro-sensei analysed.

"We reduced the number of tentacles, focusing power and speed in those remaining. They're easy enough for a child to control," Shiro bragged as Itona continued his attacks.

"Is this for real? Did it really take that little water to neutralize him?" Kataoka gasped as she leaned over the edge.

"I don't think it's just water," Nagisa commented, licking a small bit of water off his finger. "Certainly doesn't taste like it."

"Nagisa's right. And it ain't just the water." Terasaka had to ignore the glares he was getting from the others as he spoke. "He can't go all-out cause he just got finished savin' you all. See? Look above him there. Token chubster Hara-san could fall at any second! And to protect her and the others, Koro-sensei... she's pretty heavy and fat, so this doesn't look good."