Part 24~Who Are You?

“Whoa! How can she possibly dodge those attacks?!” Sugino gasped at Kanzakiwho easily played the arcade game with a blissful smile.

"This is embarrassing."

"She's got a sweet smile on her face but her hands are moving like a pro!"

"I had no idea you were a gamer," Okuda stated shyly.

"No one does. At Kunugigaoka people think video games are for losers. Maybe I've been too self-conscious. My clothes, my hobbies, even my friends, they were all chosen for me. I never had any faith in myself. But after I heard what Koro-sensei said I realised it's what's inside that really counts." Kanzaki laughed to herself as Kayano gasped.

"Wow, this Koro-sensei might be able to get through even your self-destructive behaviour." Zen laughed to himself, doubling over a bit. That was a mistake.

Nagisa high kicked Zen straight out as if it was nothing. He put down his leg and grabbed Zen by the back of his hoodie and dragged him outside.

"Who is that?!" The class looked back at Nagisa and Zen as Okabe and Karma laughed at the side.

"Mr Karasuma? You up for a game of ping-pong," Mimura asked, spinning the bat in his hand.

"Okay, But I'm warning you, I'm good."

"This place is a dump. Just two big rooms, one for guys, one for girls, only class E has to bunk like this," Okajima grumbled unhappily.

"Don't tell Bones that. They would have a field day attacking the headmaster until he puts a gender-neutral dorm in," Okabe whispered, making the other three shudder.

"I think they would kill the head before giving up," Karma added.

"I kind of like having everyone together," Nagisa interrupted.

"Or you just like having Zen here," Karma and Okabe said together.

"Nakamura? What are you doing?" Turning the corner, they found themselves face to face with the blond girl who shushed the,.

"What does it look like? We're gonna peep."

"Peep?! But that's my thing," Okajima shouted in horror.

"It's not anyone's thing," Nagisa stated with a disapproving glare.

"Take a look and see yourself." Nakamura grabbed Nagisa's sleeve and pulled him to see Koro-sensei's uniform. "Check out the clothes hanging on the wall. Now guess who's in the bath. Now's our chance to get a closer look at Koro-sensei. Is he all tentacles below the head, or does he have a body? The answer might help us assassinate him!"

"Can't we peep at Ms Vitch instead," Okajima grumbled.

"Ew, straights," Karma, Okabe and Zen stated together as Nagisa rolled his eyes.

The bubbles were the first thing noticeable. "A bubble bath?!"

"Hello everybody," Koro-sensei greeted with a usual smile.

"You take bubble baths?"

"I did not see that coming," Nagisa muttered.

"It's my smile actually. It reacts with water creating a foam that washes away even microscopic dirt," Koro-sensei explained.

"That's convenient!"

Nakamura laughed in a low chuckle. "But you let your guard down. We've blocked the exit. You'll have to get past us to leave. We might not be able to kill you but we'll still get to see what your body looks like." Nakamura pulled out a knife with a smirk.

"Sorry, I can't let you do that." Koro-sensei stood up, encased in the solid jello block.

"Jello?!"

"He escaped through the window," Nagisa whispered unimpressed.

"This is a pretty sorry peeping," Okajima stated with a blank expression.

Okabe and Zen couldn't stop laughing at him, doubling over as Karma smirked and Nagisa sighed. This was going to be a long night.

"Kanzaki wins! No surprise there."

"Who wouldn't pick her?"

"So, you got her to join your group Sugino." Maehara leaned over with a smirk on his face. "How'd it go?"

"Well... we got into some trouble. So I didn't get a chance to talk to her," Sugino stated with a sigh.

"Yeah, I heard about that. That's where he came from, right?"

Zen popped his head up from the place on Nagisa's head.

"Who are you?"

Zen laughed at the question he had basically been spammed with for the last day. "I'm surprised you don’t remember me. I’m Zen, I helped you guys get my little Vi back from the kidnapping. I'm meant to be the sniper killing Koro-sensei."

"So, why are you hugging Nagisa?"

"Why can't I hug my boyfriend?" Zen petted Nagisa's hair, making him sigh.

"You're gay?"

The dark aura surrounded the four assassins, making almost everyone back away.  "You got a problem with that?"

"No!"

"Humm, anyway, you guys look like you are having fun," Karma stated, looking over Sugino's shoulder.

"Good timing Karma. Which girl do you like in our class?"

Karma froze for a second, his eyes narrowing. "Okabe."

"Okabe isn't a girl," Mimura pointed out.

"No, he's a queen!" Karma fell back onto Okabe's torso, wrapping his arms around Okabe's neck while he blushed heavily. "Just look at him. He gets so flustered so easily." Karma leaned up to plant a soft kiss on Okabe's lips, smirking as Okabe hid in Karma's hair.

"Who would have thought that the youngest assassin in Japan could be so soft," Maehara muttered in shock.

"Oh, you should see him around puppies. He's like a kid in a candy store." Karma laughed as Okabe buried himself further inside his hair.

"That's kind of hard to imagine..."

Nagisa couldn't stop the smirk tugging at his lips. "Oh, you should see him with chickens."

"You wouldn't dare," Okabe warned with a growl.

"Oh, I would. Oka is absolutely terrified of chickens. He once rock climbed up a ten-story building to get away from one."

Okabe groaned, buried himself further away. "I'm not my fault. They're scary."

Karma cooed, stroking Okabe's hair. "It's okay, baby. I'll keep those birds away."

"And I'll bring them closer!" Nagisa laughed a little at Okabe's announcement; the shining determination scaring most of the students.

"Okay," Sugino said, bringing the attention back to him and his piece of paper. "Let's keep this between us. You know the problems it would cause if the girls or teachers ever found out..."

Looking over, Koro-sensei stuck to the window writing in his little book. "He copied the list and made a run for it! Get him!"

As the boys ran out of the class the four assassins stayed in place.

"Straights are weird people," Okabe grumbled.

"Yeah, really weird."