Part 51~Gastro

Nagisa took a deep breath as he snuck into the concert hall. The class wasted no time dashing across the darkened theatre. Nagisa froze as he heard the footsteps walking onto the stage. Gastro had the same crazed look in his eyes that Nagisa remembered Okabe complaining about.

'He eats soup with a gun! Who does that?! Why would you ruin a perfectly good soup!'

Nagisa chuckled a little from the memory. Zen had shouted 'why would you ruin a perfectly good gun' afterwards. Gastro was the only person they both disliked.

Zen growled as he spotted the 'fake' sniper licking the gun. Nagisa shook his head as Zen closed his eyes and regulated his breathing.

Bang!

The class jumped, covering their ears from the loud bang. "Just so you know, this hall is completely soundproof. I'll have shot you all dead before anyone comes to save you. You know you're not prepared to kill anyone! Now come on out like good little children and bow before the boss-" bang!

Zen couldn't help but respect Hayami. It was easy to work out she was aiming for the gun but she missed. Probably the nerves.

Gastro pressed a button on a small remote control blinding the students and flooding the hall with light. "Finally, a job I can sink my teeth into!"

Zen hissed as he covered his eyes. Zen did not like bright lights normally and this was worse!

"Feelin' fine again today with my tasty, tasty gun!" Gastro pulled the trigger, shooting through the tiny gap in the seats. Hayami jumped back, fear coursing through her. "I never forget the position of an enemy once they've fired. Used to be an army man. All that experience taught me how to pinpoint my enemy's location and the sensation of checking my guns by taste. Now then... there should be one more stolen gun out there."

Zen wanted to shoot the guy right here and then for licking the gun but he suppressed it.

"Hayami! Remain standing by! You were wise not to fire just now, Chiba! The enemy still doesn't know where you are! I'll keep an eye on him and tell you when, so hang tight until it's go time!"

Gastro looked around cluelessly as he searched for Koro-sensei echoing voice. If the situation had been different, Zen might have gotten annoyed that Koro-sensei forgot he had a gun too but it was more likely that Koro-sensei didn't want to give away the extra gunner they had.

Gastro fired at Koro-sensei, screaming at him but it wasn't doing anything. Gastro tutted as he reloaded his gun.

Koro-sensei's smile widened- if that was even possible as he opened his mouth. "Okay, Kimura, run five seats left! Terasaka and Yoshida, move three seats to either side! We've made a blind spot! Katano, move two rows forward into this gap! Karma and Fuwa, move eight seats right! Isogai! Five seats left!" Which each order Koro-sensei gave out, the students ran about.

Gastro watched each move, learning and remembering each name and position. It wasn't long before Gastro could recall each one.

"Student number 12! Move right and continue preparations! Numbers 4 and 5, film the target from between the seats! Use Ritsu to tell Chiba what's going on onstage!" Fuwa and Kataoka held up their phones, pointing the screens at the stage. "Ponytail, move to the front-left! Motorcycle Fan, you too, two seats to the front-left! The person who out of curiosity went to Takebayashi's top maid cafe and was alarmed to find he liked it, make a big racket to confuse the enemy!"

Terasaka was pissed as he hit the seat over and over causing a ruckus. Gastro couldn't understand. He didn't know where anyone was anymore.

"Okay, Chiba, it's time. After I give this next command, fire at will."

Gastro spun around, looking for any sign of Chiba.

Koro-sensei smiled as he talked. He talked about who Chiba and Hayami were, what they went through. He told them it was alright and if they missed, it wasn't going to change anything. The class was here for them and they can keep changing this up until they win. Koro-sensei was right. They could keep going, over and over until they won. Koro-sensei smirked as he finally gave the final order.

Gastro laughed to himself as he looked at student number 12. Koro-sensei had talked for too long and he had gained a sense of the room again. Student number 12 hadn't moved and yet their breathing was erratic, just like they were planning something. The second 12 popped their head up, he'll shoot.

"All right: here we go! Student number 12! Stand and fire!"

Gastro licked his gun as he swung out and shot down student number 12. Only, student number 12 wasn't real. Chiba jumped out from behind his seat, his eye narrowing as he fired the gun and quickly hid away again.

Gastro tried to dodge, but there wasn't any point in doing so. Chiba had missed. He chuckled as he turned to Chiba, boasting loudly. "You missed. Now I know where the second one-" he could finish when the lighting crashed down and hit him. Chiba hadn't missed at all. Gastro stumbled, lifting the gun back up when it was shot from his hand.

Hayami stood with the gun as her hand as a second bang could be heard. Gastro screamed as he fell to one foot. Zen leaned back over the chair, gun in hand and a smirk on his face. "That's for mistreating your guns!"

Terasaka jumped up, leading the charge to pin down Gastro. Sugaya held up the fake number 12 student as everyone walked out.

Zen hopped up to the two young snipers, a pleased smile on his face. "Nice going Chiba, Hayami. Good shot." Zen patted Chiba's back before throwing his arm around Hayami's shoulder. "You know, I'm half tempted to take you two on under my wing!"

"Don't you dare! They don't need back problems." Nagisa grabbed Zen's ear, pulling him away from the two young assassins.

"But Vi!"

"No buts!" Nagisa folded his arms over his chest as he glared at Zen, daring the young assassin to go against what he said.

"So mean..."