Part 12~Rescue

Walking in through the door, Kayano and Sugino attempted to do their best at not reacting. They walked past the first desk, attempting to pretend that they already had a room. Of course they were caught out instantly. 

"Hey, you got a room?"

Nagisa sat up abruptly, making Okabe look at him. He stood up and went to the window, looking down at the street. "Well, they are here."

Jumping up, Okabe looked out. It took him a second to notice what had caught Nagisa's eye but one he did, it was really obvious. Scaling up the opposite building, three figures were climbing a little higher every second. Both Zen and Karma were finding the task easy but Koro-sensei was finding it a joke. He was going up and down the building in bare seconds compared to the minutes it was taking the other two. Of course this annoyed Karma and Zen who were now trying to hit Koro-sensei.

"They are going to get caught," Okabe muttered, looking dishearteningly.

"They're going to fall off the building," Nagisa corrected, both boys sighing heavily. How did they get into these situations? "You know what?! Fuck it! Give me the skirt, I'm getting us out of here."

Okabe smirked, pulling the knife out of the wall and handing it to Nagisa smirked himself.

"Will you stop moving," Karma shouted, jumping onto the roof. 

Koro-sensei was already waiting for him, smirking with green stripes coming across his face. "What? Am I going too fast for you?"

"Hardly." Karma slashed forward but came nowhere near actually hitting Koro-sensei. 

"Will you boys be quiet for one second?! If I miss I could kill someone." Zen aiming his sight so that the grappling hook would go over the railing on the roof, he pulled the trigger.

Whooshing wind echoed as the metal successfully hit the opposite building. Bringing out a safety harness, Zen swiftly geared Karma up. 

"What are you doing?!"

"This." Laughing, Zen kicked Karma off the roof, clicking a button hidden on his belt, Karam was sped across the rope. Zen jumped up and type roped his way across. Almost falling off when Koro-sensei sped across the space and created an airstream.

Finally with them all on the roof, Karma opened the door to the stairs, setting off the alarm.

Meanwhile, about fifty floors down and ten minutes earlier, our other 'rescuers' had been caught entering the building.

"What do you mean 'you got a room'?" Bones spun around, glaring at the concierge. 

"Listen man, I hate to be a bother. But if I haven't seen you before I have to ask. So just show me your room key, sir and I'll let you through."

Bones went still. "Sir... Did you just call me sir?"

Kayano- who had a feeling this is where the whole 'great for a distraction' thing came in- quickly jumped in. "Oh, he did! Did you hear that Daddy. The concierge called Zaza a 'sir'" Kayano tugged on Karasuma's sleeve, easily acting like a 'spoilt brat'. 

Sugino came up to his 'sister's' side, throwing the baseball between his hands. "Zaza is not going to like that."

Before the concierge could say anything, Bones went ballistic. "How dare you?! I am not a sir! I am not a madam! Or a lord or lady or male or female! I am a non binary monarch! If you want to start using titles then use 'my liege'! You fucking servant! Show some respect!" Bones was breathing heavily, Karasuma, Kayano and Sugino all watching in shock. 

They were really good as a distraction.

The sudden blaring of the alarm caused the concierge to run away. Most security and staff heading to the roof. 

Bones looked at Kayano, quirking up their eyebrows. "Zaza?"

She shrugged in response. "I once pl... knew someone with a non binary parent. They liked to be called Zaza and it was better than nothing."

Taking off to the stairs, the four went to go rescue their friends who really didn't need it.

Nagisa was pounding on the door, screaming at the top of his lungs. "Help! Help! Please! I don't know where I am! Please help me!" 

If anyone was listening to the screams they would instantly assume a young girl had been kidnapped and was woken by the alarm. Naturally, this was what one of the young concierges thought as he quickly ran to the door.

"Stand back from the door! I am coming in to help." The concierge pulled out a small key card and swiped down on the lock, easily opening the door and running in.

Nagisa had sorted himself out, fake tears taking down his almost perfect pale skin. He wore the skirt and had abandoned the jumper. He still had the flannel shirt wrapped around his waist but his shirt was done better than usual. He and Okabe have successfully cut most the sleeves off and made it into a more crop top motif with a wider neckline. The bottom of the shirt was cut short and tied at the side showing off Nagisa stomach- there was a reason why Nagisa didn't let himself grow muscles. 

"Oh thank goodness! I thought I was going to be trapped forever!"

"It's alright now, you're safe."

"That's so sweet if you! But you see... there is one problem..."

"What's that?"

"You're not."

As Nagisa said that, the concierge left a sharp pain in his neck. He let out a agonized scream before collapsing to the floor.

Nagisa stood up, looking at Okabe who brought back his hand from the punch he had delivered.

Nagisa brought out his knife, running it along the concierge's chin and cheek. "You should really learn, mister. Never trust strange girls asking for help. Especially if they ain't girls at all." Nagisa flicked the blade off the concierge's face and brought it to his own.

"Who... who are you?"

Nagisa and Okabe shared a smirk. "I'm Viper, this is my closest friend, Bleach. We're the youngest assassins in Japan. Goodnight mister." Nagisa slammed his knife into the man's throat, pulling out and spraying the room in thick red blood.

Nagisa wiped his knife clean, not caring about the warm splatters on his cheeks. 

"You do know it's really creepy that you can act like that," Okabe commented, a slight shiver going down his spine.

"I know."

"But you never learn."

Both Okabe and Nagisa spun around, getting into fighting stances. 

"Do you, Viper? Bleach? You never learn."

"Black Shot."