Part 2~Bombs

Ringing surrounded the class signally the lunch time had come.

"Lunchtime. I'm going to zip over to china for some Mado Tofu. If anyone wants to try to assassinate me during our lunch break, feel free to give me a buzz on my cell phone," the octopus said before launching out the window.

Nagisa ignored what the class was saying, it wouldn't do him any good to wannabe assassins praising the target. The octopus was powerful and a great teacher but praising it could be dangerous territory.

"Hey, Nagisa," Terasaka called out, snapping Nagisa out of his thoughts. "C'mere. Let's go over the plan."

"Okay." Nagisa gave an unsure look, there plan was stupid and reckless but it was a plan.

"You do your homework like I asked? You figure out what it means when his face changes colour?"

"Sort of," Nagisa mumbled truthly. "We already know when his face has green stripes, he's not taking us seriously. When a student makes a mistake, his face turns dark purple. And bright red when a student gets the right answer. The interesting colour is after lunch, that's when it turns--" Nagisa couldn't finish before Terasaka interrupted him.

"I didn't need to know. You do. My plan is simple. You stab him when his guard is down."

"Me...?" Nagisa enterally screamed that he had to sound so pathetic, but it was important to hide his bloodlust until it was necessary.

"Oh, come on. We're class E, remember? The school's losers and rejects. The 'end class'. Stuck in some old classroom you have to climb a mountain to get to. And treated like crap by everyone- including the teachers! Even if we all started working right now and pooled our paychecks, we'd never see 10 billion buc in our lifetime!"

Nagisa had to resist throwing Teresaka over his shoulder as Teresaka placed his arm around Nagisa's shoulders.

"We are gettin' out of this dump any way we can!" Teresaka smirked as he pulled out a small bag from his pocket and dangled it in front of Nagisa's face. ""Anyway we can. Don't let me down Nagisa!"

The group walked away, laughing cruelly and leaving Nagisa to his thoughts.

He never got why people hated this class so much, he had chosen to come to this class as it drew the least amount of attention to himself, but he had seen what the people usually said and did to people moving to class E.

He was brought out of this thought when a loud crash came from the side, the octopus landed holding a missile.

"Welcome back... what's with the missile?"

"A souvenir. The navy was waiting for me in the sea of Japan," the octopus explained.

"Wow... it must be tough being everyone's target."

"Nah. I look at it this way, being everyone's target proves how powerful I am. Now then, it's time for the fifth period." The octopus started his walk back to the classroom, leaving Nagisa to watch him.

How powerful he is? If you need to prove how powerful you are then you will never be a true assassin.

Silently, Nagisa brought out his burner phone. 'It's time.'

"Let's write some free-verse poetry," the octopus suggested, holding different verses in each tentacle. "I'd like you to end your poems with the word 'tentacles.' Please bring them to me when you're done. I'll be checking as well as your use of metaphors and smilies. If you're done you may leave for the day."

"I have a question," Kayano interrupted , putting up her hand.

"What is it, Kayano?"

"I know the school year has already started but... what's your name? We can't really call our teacher 'strange octopus thing we have to kill.'"